• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sugar Cookie Pizza With Pineapple??

In summary, to make the sugar cookie pizza with pineapple, you will need sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, crushed pineapple, shredded coconut, chopped pecans, and maraschino cherries. You can use any type of cookie dough, but sugar cookie dough is traditionally used. To make the cream cheese frosting, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. To prevent sticking, grease the pan before pressing the dough onto it. This recipe can be made ahead of time, with toppings added before serving.
Koolotus
I have no clue!
I usually do not do dessert shows. I have no idea what this could be.
Recipe Queens!
Do you know which PC recipe has pineapple on it and is made with a sugar cookie crust?
Thanks!

There's a fruit pizza recipe with a sugar cookie crust. I don't know where the actual PC recipe is, I usually just make one up, but if you search on here you'll probably find it.

Banana Split Sundae Pizza has pineapple (I think), but I also think it was made on a brownie crust.WAIT!! There was a strawberry pineapple dessert pizza a couple of seasons ago. I don't remember which SBRC it was in, though.

There is Paradise Dessert Pizza. Just made that one today. You can find it in cc.

I just found that one on CC, and was coming back to post the name. :)

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!

Thank you :)

Enjoy! It is really good. It was in the SS 1998 Season's Best!

Linda C.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the sugar cookie pizza with pineapple?

To make the sugar cookie pizza with pineapple, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package of sugar cookie dough
  • 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1/2 cup shredded coconut
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, drained and halved

Optional toppings: chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, additional shredded coconut, etc.

2. Can I use a different type of cookie dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie dough that you prefer. However, the traditional recipe calls for sugar cookie dough as it pairs well with the sweetness of the pineapple and cream cheese mixture.

3. How do I make the cream cheese frosting for the pizza?

To make the cream cheese frosting, simply beat together the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. This can be done by hand or with an electric mixer.

4. How do I prevent the cookie dough from sticking to the pan?

To prevent the cookie dough from sticking to the pan, it is important to grease the pizza pan or baking sheet before pressing the dough onto it. You can use cooking spray, butter, or oil to grease the pan.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. You can prepare the pizza up to a day in advance and keep it covered in the refrigerator. Add the toppings right before serving for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • PamperedSD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies