• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering the Joys of Suds Pump: The Thrifty Parent's Guide

In summary, Gillian Wright found that her Suds Pump got stuck every time she used it, so she tried adding baking soda to the water and it worked. She also found a flyer about the Suds Pump and the Kitchen that was helpful.
ChefJesssica
It seems that many of us have toddlers on this forum and many of youIt seems that many of us have toddlers on this forum and many of you probably have already founds the joys of the Suds Pump, but I have just discovered how great it is. My son LOVES that Pamperes Kandoo soap, but he goes through it SO quickly. I discovered that he gets the same result if I just put baby bath soap in the suds pump. I leet him use as many suddsy bubbles as he wants and he goes nuts! And it is totally saving me on the bath soap because you use so little soap in that suds pump. I love it.

I love the idea of this product, but from day one mine hasn't worked like it should. Every time we press to release the suds the pump gets stuck and we have to pull it back up again to use it. Any tips? I've tried dumping everything out and giving it a good rinsing (thinking it was clogged).

Not sure what to do short of sending it back; however, I have no idea how I got it. I don' t remember if I put it on a host's order or got it through a personal order. I know I should do a better job of record keeping, but that's another story.

Last edited:
You can always order a replacement "pump".

There are few products that I have a problem with, and this is one of them! I had one long before I became a consultant and it was always stuck, so I just threw it away.

I find that mine sticks only when I use too much soap or the soap and water are not mixed well. When I mix the soap really well I never have a problem.

Mine gets stuck because of the sedement in water. Put a tiny bit of baking soda in warm water and pump it all out. Then clean the actual part you push down into with a toothbrush. This is what works when mine gets stuck!!BTW, suds pumps come with a second top now just because of this problem, so maybe just order another on your next host order and you'll be set for a while!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Don't know if this will help any, but here is a flyer about the Sud's Pump and the Kitchen. I found it to be helpful for me. ;)

Lee Anne

p.s. Look Gillian, our purple ribbons are together!!

Attachments

• Kitchen Spritzer and Suds Pump.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 452
Dear fellow parent,I am so glad to hear that you have discovered the joys of the Suds Pump! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen firsthand how this product can make bath time a fun and thrifty experience for both parents and children. Not only does it create a playful and sudsy bath experience, but it also helps to stretch out the use of soap, saving you money in the long run.I completely understand the struggle of trying to keep up with a toddler's love for bath time and the constant need for more soap. That's why I highly recommend the Suds Pump to all of my clients, especially those with little ones. It's a game-changer!Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I hope more parents on this forum will give the Suds Pump a try and discover its benefits. Happy sudsing!

1. What is the Suds Pump and how does it work?

The Suds Pump is a kitchen tool designed to dispense liquid soap or dish detergent in a controlled and economical manner. It works by creating a foam with the soap, making it easier to spread and use less product.

2. Is the Suds Pump easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, the Suds Pump is very easy to clean and maintain. It can be disassembled and washed in warm soapy water, and the pump mechanism can be easily rinsed out to prevent clogging.

3. Can the Suds Pump be used for other types of liquids besides soap?

While the Suds Pump is primarily designed for soap, it can also be used for other liquids such as hand lotion or hand sanitizer. However, it is not recommended for thick or viscous liquids.

4. Can the Suds Pump be used with any type of soap?

Yes, the Suds Pump can be used with any liquid soap or dish detergent, as long as it is not too thick or contains large particles that could clog the pump mechanism.

5. Is the Suds Pump a cost-effective option for families?

Absolutely! The Suds Pump helps families save money by using less soap and reducing waste. It also helps children learn to use an appropriate amount of soap, teaching them valuable lessons about thriftiness and sustainability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates