• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soap for Foaming Dispensers: Does it Really Work?

In summary, the soap for foaming dispensers works by mixing air with liquid soap to create a foamy lather. Regular liquid soap can be used, but it is recommended to use a foaming soap refill for best results. It is also recommended to use about half the amount of foaming soap compared to regular liquid soap. The soap for foaming dispensers should not be used in other types of soap dispensers, as the specialized formula may not work properly. Using this type of soap can also save money in the long run due to the reduced amount needed and the dispensing of the perfect amount each time.
ChefPaulaB
Okay, so I finally pulled out my suds pump after owning it for over a year, and I went and bought a big container of soap... I thought that I was being so smart and bought the kind that is made for refilling a foaming dispenser... so now I'm confused... Ours doesn't say that you can't use that kind, but it also says that you add water to it... so will it work using this kind or should I take this back and get regular soap? I'm probably way over thinking this, right? Anyway, appreciate any feedback! :p

Never seen that kind of soap... I just use clear soap. If it is thick still use water. Go by the guides on the side of the pump.

The pump kind of soap is already dilluted. Try using it without adding any water to it.

That's the beauty of our suds pump. You use just a little bit of soap, and the rest water, which saves you money. Those foaming soap dispensers at the store do the same thing, so their refills are just soap, pre-dilluted to their specifications.

Hi there! Don't worry, you're not overthinking this at all. Using a foaming dispenser soap with the suds pump is actually a great idea! The suds pump is designed to work with any liquid soap, so the foaming dispenser soap should work just fine. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the soap container and dilute it with water before using it with the suds pump. This will help create the perfect foam consistency. Happy suds pumping!

1. How does the soap for foaming dispensers work?

The soap for foaming dispensers works by mixing air with liquid soap, creating a foamy lather. This is achieved through the specialized design of the foaming dispenser pump, which releases a specific ratio of air and soap with each pump.

2. Can I use regular liquid soap in a foaming dispenser?

Yes, you can use regular liquid soap in a foaming dispenser, but the consistency of the foam may not be as thick and luxurious as when using a specially formulated foaming soap. It is recommended to use a foaming soap refill for best results.

3. How much foaming soap should I use?

It is recommended to use about half the amount of foaming soap compared to regular liquid soap. This is because the foaming dispenser pumps out a specific ratio of soap and air, creating a rich lather with less product.

4. Can I use the soap for foaming dispensers in other types of soap dispensers?

It is not recommended to use the soap for foaming dispensers in other types of soap dispensers, such as regular pump or automatic dispensers. The specialized formula and consistency of the foaming soap may not work properly in these types of dispensers.

5. Does the soap for foaming dispensers really save money?

Yes, the soap for foaming dispensers can save money in the long run. Since you only need to use half the amount of soap compared to regular liquid soap, it can help reduce the frequency of purchasing soap refills. Additionally, the foaming dispenser pump helps to reduce waste by dispensing the perfect amount of soap each time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • AmaraJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl