• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suds Pump

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Okay, so I finally pulled out my suds pump after owning it for over a year, and I went and bought a big container of soap... I thought that I was being so smart and bought the kind that is made for refilling a foaming dispenser... so now I'm confused... Ours doesn't say that you can't use that kind, but it also says that you add water to it... so will it work using this kind or should I take this back and get regular soap? I'm probably way over thinking this, right? Anyway, appreciate any feedback! :p

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Never seen that kind of soap... I just use clear soap. If it is thick still use water. Go by the guides on the side of the pump.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
The pump kind of soap is already dilluted. Try using it without adding any water to it.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
That's the beauty of our suds pump. You use just a little bit of soap, and the rest water, which saves you money. Those foaming soap dispensers at the store do the same thing, so their refills are just soap, pre-dilluted to their specifications.