• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your Suds Pump Problems Solved?

In summary, the friend's suds pump is not working correctly. It appears that the pump may not be able to handle the soap properly, and the soap will just run out of the end instead of squirting out. The friend may need to adjust her technique or try a different type of soap.
danidag
A friend of mine has a suds pump (I do not by the way). She said that both of the pumps don't seem to be working right. She said that the soap will get foamy like it's supposed to, but then it just runs out of the end of the pump rather than actually squirting out. Could it be due to the brand of saop she's using, or are both of the pumps not working right? Or, is this just the way they work?
Thanks,
Danielle

danidag said:
A friend of mine has a suds pump (I do not by the way). She said that both of the pumps don't seem to be working right. She said that the soap will get foamy like it's supposed to, but then it just runs out of the end of the pump rather than actually squirting out. Could it be due to the brand of saop she's using, or are both of the pumps not working right? Or, is this just the way they work?
Thanks,
Danielle

Mine foams out so maybe she didn't put enough soap in or to much water. I use just the liquid dial so I doubt it would be the soap she uses. Did she fill it to the line like it shows? Maybe try a differnt kind of soap, even try just regular dish washing soap and see if that changes it, if not maybe something is wrong with it.

Danielle~

I have a Pumpin' & Spritzin' with Ease flyer that explains the dos and don'ts for using the Suds Pump and the Kitchen Spritzer.

I can't attach it because it is a Rich Text Format (??) whatever that means. I'm very computer challenged! :(

I would be more that happy to e mail it to you if you'd like it. Just let me know. :)

Lee Anne
[email protected]

chef_leeanne said:
Danielle~

I have a Pumpin' & Spritzin' with Ease flyer that explains the dos and don'ts for using the Suds Pump and the Kitchen Spritzer.

I can't attach it because it is a Rich Text Format (??) whatever that means. I'm very computer challenged! :(

I would be more that happy to e mail it to you if you'd like it. Just let me know. :)

Lee Anne
[email protected]
Open your document that's saved in rtf and say save as and change the extension to .doc then you can post it.

Last edited:
IT WORKED!! Thanks Beth! It is so frustrating to know there is a way to change things but have no clue how to do it! Thanks for sharing. ;)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Pumpin & Spritzin with Ease.doc
    26 KB · Views: 352

1. What is a Suds Pump and how does it work?

The Suds Pump is a unique tool designed to make washing dishes easier and more efficient. It works by creating a foamy lather from your dish soap, which helps to cut through grease and grime on your dishes.

2. Why is my Suds Pump not dispensing soap properly?

There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, make sure the soap bottle is securely attached to the pump and that there is enough soap left in the bottle. If the bottle is empty, refill it with dish soap and try again. If the pump still isn't dispensing properly, it could be clogged with dried soap. Try soaking it in hot water and then pumping it several times to clear out any residue.

3. Can I use any type of dish soap with the Suds Pump?

Yes, the Suds Pump is compatible with most types of dish soap. However, we do recommend using a concentrated, high-quality dish soap for best results. Avoid using thick or viscous soaps, as they may not dispense properly.

4. How do I clean my Suds Pump?

To clean your Suds Pump, simply disassemble it by unscrewing the pump from the bottle and removing the foam insert. Wash all parts with warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. You can also run hot water through the pump to help clear out any residue. Allow all parts to air dry before reassembling.

5. Can I use my Suds Pump for other cleaning purposes?

While the Suds Pump is primarily designed for washing dishes, it can also be used for other cleaning tasks such as washing fruits and vegetables or even cleaning countertops. Just make sure to rinse the pump thoroughly between uses and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials with it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pampered1224
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • raebates