• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suds pump questions

danidag

Novice Member
Oct 9, 2005
A friend of mine has a suds pump (I do not by the way). She said that both of the pumps don't seem to be working right. She said that the soap will get foamy like it's supposed to, but then it just runs out of the end of the pump rather than actually squirting out. Could it be due to the brand of saop she's using, or are both of the pumps not working right? Or, is this just the way they work?
Thanks,
Danielle

Dawn

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
danidag said:
A friend of mine has a suds pump (I do not by the way). She said that both of the pumps don't seem to be working right. She said that the soap will get foamy like it's supposed to, but then it just runs out of the end of the pump rather than actually squirting out. Could it be due to the brand of saop she's using, or are both of the pumps not working right? Or, is this just the way they work?
Thanks,
Danielle

Mine foams out so maybe she didn't put enough soap in or to much water. I use just the liquid dial so I doubt it would be the soap she uses. Did she fill it to the line like it shows? Maybe try a differnt kind of soap, even try just regular dish washing soap and see if that changes it, if not maybe something is wrong with it.

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Danielle~

I have a Pumpin' & Spritzin' with Ease flyer that explains the dos and don'ts for using the Suds Pump and the Kitchen Spritzer.

I can't attach it because it is a Rich Text Format (??) whatever that means. I'm very computer challenged! :(

I would be more that happy to e mail it to you if you'd like it. Just let me know. :)

Lee Anne
[email protected]

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
chef_leeanne said:
Danielle~

I have a Pumpin' & Spritzin' with Ease flyer that explains the dos and don'ts for using the Suds Pump and the Kitchen Spritzer.

I can't attach it because it is a Rich Text Format (??) whatever that means. I'm very computer challenged! :(

I would be more that happy to e mail it to you if you'd like it. Just let me know. :)

Lee Anne
[email protected]
Open your document that's saved in rtf and say save as and change the extension to .doc then you can post it.

Last edited:

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
IT WORKED!! Thanks Beth! It is so frustrating to know there is a way to change things but have no clue how to do it! Thanks for sharing. ;)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Pumpin & Spritzin with Ease.doc
    26 KB · Views: 267