• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suds Pump Troubleshooting - Is a Replacement Needed?

In summary, a guest at a Pampered Chef show is experiencing sticking issues with her suds pump, and the consultant is looking for advice on how to help her. Suggestions include soaking the pump in warm soapy water and gently scrubbing it, using a toothpick or small brush to remove any obstructions, and potentially adding a new pump onto her order if necessary. Using the dishwasher is not recommended as it may damage the pump.
janej76
Silver Member
Hi Everyone

I had a guest at a show last night who has had her suds pump for 2 years (so out of the guarantee) and now when she presses it down it sticks.

She wonders if it needs a good clean - and if so can it go in the dishwasher?

Anyone any experience that can help out ASAP?

It it's beyond repair I would like to be able to offer to add a new one onto her order, the show will be submitted Thursday...

All help gratefully received!

Jane
x

You can buy the pumping mechanism on replacement parts for $2.50. Just have her do that.

my MIL hadn't de-gunked hers in a while and it would stick also. Put it in hot water in the sink and let it sit for a few mins. Her's works like new now :)

Thanks! I'll suggest the hot water 1st, replacement parts 2nd, new pump 3rd!!!Jane
x

Hi Jane,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble your guest is having with her suds pump. While it is possible that it just needs a good cleaning, I would recommend against putting it in the dishwasher. The heat and harsh chemicals can damage the pump and potentially make the sticking issue worse.

If your guest is open to trying a few troubleshooting steps, I would suggest soaking the pump in warm soapy water and gently scrubbing it with a soft sponge. If that doesn't work, there may be a small piece of food or debris stuck inside the pump that is causing it to stick. In that case, carefully use a toothpick or small brush to remove any obstructions.

If the pump still isn't working properly, it may be time for a replacement. As a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to add a new one onto her order and make sure it is included in the show submission on Thursday. Our customer service team is also available to assist with any warranty claims if needed.

I hope this helps and your guest is able to get her suds pump working again soon! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a Suds Pump and how does it work?

The Suds Pump is a convenient and mess-free way to dispense dish soap for washing dishes. It works by simply filling the pump with your favorite dish soap and pressing down on the top to dispense the perfect amount of soap onto your sponge.

2. Can the Suds Pump be used with any type of dish soap?

Yes, the Suds Pump is compatible with all types of dish soap, including liquid, gel, and foam formulas.

3. How do I clean and refill the Suds Pump?

To clean the Suds Pump, simply disassemble the pump and wash all parts with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly before reassembling. To refill, unscrew the top of the pump and pour in your desired dish soap.

4. Is the Suds Pump dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the Suds Pump are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. Can the Suds Pump be used for hand soap or other liquids?

No, the Suds Pump is specifically designed for dish soap and may not work properly with other types of liquids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Kathytnt