• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful November: Paid for Wedding in Cash!

In summary, this business is very lucrative and can be very rewarding. Just be persistent and diligent in your marketing efforts.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have to brag.....first time in 5 years I have submitted 3 $1000+ shows all in the same month (November).

Just in time for my daughters wedding next weekend. Oh how I love this business. Did not take money from savings for the wedding OR go into debt. Everything has been paid for in cash!!!!

Could have never done it with any other part time job.

AMAZING job! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your success story! :D

Way to go!!

WAHOOO!!!!! So excited for you. And so proud of you for paying cash for the wedding!!!!!!

Those are the stories I love to read. Thanks for the inspirational story and congradulations!

awesome, now tell us how you did it! =)

That is wonderful, and so inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing and passing along your good vibes!

Congrats...that is extraordinary! I love these stories like this. It really drives home what a wonderful business we have.

woo hoo! Yes, tell us how you did it!

CASH IS KING!!!!

Way to go! PC is amazing and you are rockin' your biz!

Congatulations! What a month to do that!

raebates said:
Congatulations! What a month to do that!

Yeah what she said!!!

How I did it.....some possibilities

1) For the past 2 months I have been sending out the invitations for my hosts using the mini catalog.
2) Two of my hosts had their homes decorated for X-Mas
3) Two were Saturday a.m. breakfast shows, the other Sunday afternoon (1 was a repeat host where the other two were new at hosting)
4) I painted "a lot" of pictures! Christmas ideas/stocking stuffers/teacher etc. gifts
5) Attendance was key....a lot of guests at the shows (15-20 at each)

If I knew the 100% answer I would do it monthly that is for sure. The best part is I now have 7 bookings for January already. I put the idea of "Friday night ladies night out" especially since the decorations are down and everyone has become a "couch potato".

As for the wedding......one week today! I feel is all I am doing is writing checks! Anxious for it to be here. It is our youngest of four...our baby girl! I need everyone to pray we don't have a snow storm or anything because in NW Ohio, anything can happen this time of year!

pkd09 said:
How I did it.....some possibilities

1) For the past 2 months I have been sending out the invitations for my hosts using the mini catalog.
2) Two of my hosts had their homes decorated for X-Mas
3) Two were Saturday a.m. breakfast shows, the other Sunday afternoon (1 was a repeat host where the other two were new at hosting)
4) I painted "a lot" of pictures! Christmas ideas/stocking stuffers/teacher etc. gifts
5) Attendance was key....a lot of guests at the shows (15-20 at each)

If I knew the 100% answer I would do it monthly that is for sure. The best part is I now have 7 bookings for January already. I put the idea of "Friday night ladies night out" especially since the decorations are down and everyone has become a "couch potato".

As for the wedding......one week today! I feel is all I am doing is writing checks! Anxious for it to be here. It is our youngest of four...our baby girl! I need everyone to pray we don't have a snow storm or anything because in NW Ohio, anything can happen this time of year!

I am going to start doing this when I get another booking. I have a goal for next year..to make enough money to be able to pay for my own wedding cash.

Congrats! What an accomplishment! Wishing you the same success in the months to come :)

Congrats! Enjoy the wedding!

1. How can I successfully save enough money to pay for my wedding in cash?

One of the best ways to successfully save for your wedding is to create a budget and stick to it. Determine how much you can realistically save each month and make a plan to cut back on unnecessary expenses. You can also consider picking up a side hustle or selling items you no longer need to increase your savings.

2. Is it possible to pay for a wedding in cash without sacrificing the quality of the event?

Absolutely! With careful planning and budgeting, you can have a beautiful and memorable wedding without breaking the bank. Consider DIY projects, opting for a smaller guest list, or choosing a less expensive venue to help save money while still having a wonderful celebration.

3. Are there any specific products from Pampered Chef that can help with budget-friendly wedding planning?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help with budget-friendly wedding planning. Our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Accessories are great for creating affordable and delicious meals for your wedding events. Additionally, our Wedding Registry service allows you to create a wishlist of kitchen essentials that your guests can purchase for you as wedding gifts.

4. How far in advance should I start planning if I want to pay for my wedding in cash?

It's best to start planning and saving as soon as possible, ideally at least a year or more in advance. This will give you enough time to create a solid budget, research affordable options, and save enough money to pay for your wedding in cash without feeling rushed or stressed.

5. Are there any tips for staying on track and avoiding impulse purchases during the wedding planning process?

One helpful tip is to always refer back to your budget and prioritize your spending. If something is not essential to your wedding, it's okay to skip it or find a more affordable alternative. You can also enlist the help of a trusted friend or family member to keep you accountable and on track with your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • melaniehay22