• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful 30 Days: Earning Pampered Chef Dollars & More!

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Dollars during the 30-day challenge, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales and recruit new consultants. These dollars can be used towards your own purchases, but not for shipping or tax charges. The 30-day challenge is a great way to jumpstart your business and reach your goals. It is only open to current consultants, but interested individuals can contact a consultant to learn more about becoming one. Your progress can be tracked through the "My Business" section of your consultant website, and your consultant can provide support throughout the challenge.
jrb0328
I qualified in my first 30 days and received 100$ PC dollars! I am excited about that. Then to make it even more exciting, Today is my 30th day and not only have I made my 1250$ in sales, I have made my 4 shows. I submitted my 4th show 5 mins ago. So I will be earning ANOTHER 100$ PC dollars! On top of my Salad/Berry Spinner and Bamboo Tongs - I think its safe to say that I have more than earned my money back for my investment!

Good for you! You are off to a fantastic start!

woo hoo!! it's a great feeling, isn't it?!?!?congrats on getting off to such a great start. now the big decision... what will you get with your PC$$ ?

Congradulations....I mean CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a great accomplishment!!!

vwpamperedchef said:
Congradulations....I mean CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a great accomplishment!!!

H A H A ! ! ! !

peichef said:
woo hoo!! it's a great feeling, isn't it?!?!?

congrats on getting off to such a great start.

now the big decision... what will you get with your PC$$ ?

it IS a great feeling. I didn't think I could do it. I am hoping to use it for KE if I get it in time.

1. How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars during the 30-day challenge?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you must host a party and have at least $200 in sales during the 30-day challenge period. You will receive $15 in Pampered Chef Dollars for every $100 in sales from your party. You can also earn additional Pampered Chef Dollars by recruiting new consultants and having them join your team during the 30-day challenge.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars towards my own purchases?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards your own purchases. Simply enter the code at checkout when making a purchase through your consultant's website or over the phone. Keep in mind that Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be used for shipping or tax charges.

3. What is the benefit of joining the 30-day challenge?

The 30-day challenge is a great opportunity to jumpstart your Pampered Chef business and earn rewards by hosting a party and recruiting new consultants. It's a fun and motivating way to grow your business and reach your goals.

4. Can I still participate in the 30-day challenge if I am not a consultant?

No, the 30-day challenge is only open to current consultants. However, if you are interested in joining Pampered Chef and participating in future challenges, you can contact a consultant to learn more about becoming a consultant.

5. How do I track my progress during the 30-day challenge?

Your progress can be tracked through the "My Business" section of your consultant website. This will show your sales, party bookings, and new recruits during the 30-day challenge period. Your consultant can also provide you with updates and support throughout the challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Akpampered
  • General Chat
Replies