• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success With Discontinued Product Sales

In summary, to sell discontinued products, you can host a "last chance" sale and offer special discounts, as well as reach out to past customers. This can actually benefit your sales as customers may be more likely to purchase these items. You can still earn commission on these sales, as long as they are made within a designated time frame and through your personal website or at a party. To find out which products are being discontinued, check the "Going, Going, Gone" section on your consultant website or contact your upline or the company's customer service. If you have discontinued products in stock, you can sell them through your personal website or at parties, offer them as free gifts, or include them in bundle deals to help sell them
DebPC
Staff member
Who's sold some due to FB, phone or newsletter promos?

Lots of request but no one is interested.

It will be interesting to see if some do sell out.

I've sold a few, but not many.

I'm always asked why they aren't discounted! That's all.

Wonder who bought all that Dinnerware so fast!

1. How can I still sell discontinued products?

One way to sell discontinued products is by hosting a "last chance" sale where you offer special discounts and promotions for these items. You can also reach out to past customers and offer them exclusive deals on discontinued products.

2. Will selling discontinued products affect my sales?

No, selling discontinued products can actually be beneficial for your sales. Customers may be more likely to purchase these items if they know they won't be available for much longer. Plus, offering discounts can attract new customers who are looking for a good deal.

3. Can I still earn commission on discontinued product sales?

Yes, you can still earn commission on discontinued product sales. As long as the sales are made within your designated time frame and through your personal website or at a party, you will still earn commission on these sales.

4. How can I find out which products are being discontinued?

You can find out which products are being discontinued by checking the "Going, Going, Gone" section on your consultant website. You can also contact your upline or the company's customer service for more information.

5. What should I do with discontinued products that I have in stock?

If you have discontinued products in your inventory, you can still sell them through your personal website or at parties. You can also offer them as free gifts with certain purchases or as part of a bundle deal to help sell them faster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fdokiechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • newmexgirl