• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering Success: My Journey to Making It Work

In summary, implementing the "Success! I Got It Working" concept can lead to an increase in sales, improved customer retention, and positive feedback from team members. Effective strategies for implementation include setting clear goals, tracking progress, providing training and support, and seeking feedback. Motivating your team can be achieved by communicating the benefits, leading by example, and creating a positive work culture. The concept can be implemented in teams with different skill levels, and results can typically be seen within a few weeks to a few months with consistent effort.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I hope it works!

Attachments

• trivet promotion jpg.jpg
    trivet promotion jpg.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
Thanks! Just what I was looking for

Thank you!

I revamped it for Facebook: https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/481319_432871956733381_184810991_n.jpg

Did PC send this out?? If so, I never received it. Love it tho!

Kathy, yes. It came out in an e-mail a short time ago.

KathysueZ said:

I did not either!

KathysueZ said:

trps said:
I did not either!

PC didn't send out the actual JPG, but the email containing the information. We just have some really talented folks who are kind enough to share their work :)

When you click the link in the e-mail, it takes you to a page on Consultant's Corner that has a link to the flyer. ;)

Just sent an e-mail to all my contacts about this. I included how much was dontated to our states Feeding America Food Banks last year.

so my e-mail generated an order, but when I put it in the show I am doing the only one that comes up w/a price is the 2007 trivet for $12, the other 2 list, but at $0. How do we get this to work? I didn't see anywhere that it could not be included on a show order... I have updated p3
help

got it to work!

1. How do I know if I have successfully implemented the "Success! I Got It Working" concept?

You will know if you have successfully implemented the "Success! I Got It Working" concept when you see an increase in your sales, an improvement in your customer retention rate, and positive feedback from your team members.

2. What are some effective strategies for implementing "Success! I Got It Working"?

Some effective strategies for implementing "Success! I Got It Working" include setting clear goals and action plans, consistently tracking and analyzing your progress, providing ongoing training and support for your team, and continuously seeking feedback and making necessary adjustments.

3. How can I motivate my team to embrace the "Success! I Got It Working" concept?

You can motivate your team to embrace the "Success! I Got It Working" concept by clearly communicating the benefits of this approach, leading by example, providing incentives for achieving goals, and creating a positive and supportive work culture.

4. Can "Success! I Got It Working" be implemented in a team with different skill levels?

Yes, "Success! I Got It Working" can be implemented in a team with different skill levels. This concept focuses on setting achievable goals, providing ongoing support and training, and continuously improving, which can benefit team members at any skill level.

5. How long does it typically take to see results from implementing "Success! I Got It Working"?

The timeline for seeing results from implementing "Success! I Got It Working" may vary depending on your team and your specific goals. However, with consistent effort and dedication, you can start seeing positive changes within a few weeks to a few months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies