• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Substitute for Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan?

In summary, for the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan, you can use a traditional metal cupcake pan, a silicone muffin pan, or a regular baking dish as substitutes. Paper liners can also be used instead of the pan. It is recommended to grease traditional metal pans, but not necessary for silicone pans. Cleaning and caring for the substitute pan will depend on the material it is made of. The same recipes can be used, but adjustments may need to be made to baking time and temperature. It is important to keep an eye on the cupcakes while baking to avoid overcooking.
babywings76
Gold Member
I don't have this but was wanting to make the Gooey Chocolate Mini Cakes. If I double the recipe, do you think I could use another product to bake them in? I just don't know of the dimensions to see how it compares to the prep bowls or the 12 cup muffin stone. Any help would be appreciated! :)

The muffin stone would be the closest, I have both...I've never made that recipe, so I don't know how easy they come out!

We're having 3 couples over for dessert tomorrow night. I thought I'd try a few of the new recipes on them. I always use get-togethers as an excuse to experiment. I can't rationalize making all these desserts just for me. :D

1. What can I use as a substitute for the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

There are a few options you can use as a substitute for the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan, such as a traditional metal cupcake pan, a silicone muffin pan, or even a regular baking dish. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

2. Can I use paper liners in place of the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

Yes, you can definitely use paper liners as a substitute for the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan. Just be aware that the shape of the cupcakes may be slightly different and you may need to adjust the baking time.

3. Is it necessary to grease the substitute pan before baking?

It depends on the type of substitute pan you are using. If you are using a traditional metal pan, it is recommended to grease it before baking. However, if you are using a silicone pan, greasing is not necessary.

4. How do I clean and care for the substitute pan?

Cleaning and caring for the substitute pan will depend on the material it is made of. For metal pans, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. For silicone pans, you can hand wash or place them in the dishwasher on the top rack.

5. Can I still use the same recipes with a substitute pan?

Yes, you can still use the same recipes with a substitute pan. Just be aware that the baking time and temperature may need to be adjusted slightly depending on the pan you are using. It's always a good idea to keep an eye on the cupcakes while they are baking to ensure they don't overcook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • tabnat80