• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Rectangle Baker Handle Cheesy Mostaccioli? Lee Anne's Italian Express Show

In summary, the Rectangle Baker from Pampered Chef is a versatile and convenient tool for making cheesy mostaccioli. It can hold up to 12 cups of food and is perfect for feeding a crowd or meal prepping. To clean it, simply soak it in warm, soapy water and use a nylon scrubber. It is oven, microwave, and freezer-safe, and can also be washed in the dishwasher, though hand washing is recommended for the non-stick coating.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
The recipe for Cheesy Mostaccioli calls for the discontinued 4-qt Baking Bowl. Will the Rectangle Baker be big enough to handle it all? Has anyone made it in this pan? :confused: I'm wanting to make this for an Italian express show I'm doing next week.

Thanks in advance for the help. :D

Lee Anne

recipe pan substitution
chef_leeanne said:
The recipe for Cheesy Mostaccioli calls for the discontinued 4-qt Baking Bowl. Will the Rectangle Baker be big enough to handle it all? Has anyone made it in this pan? :confused: I'm wanting to make this for an Italian express show I'm doing next week.

Thanks in advance for the help. :D

Lee Anne

Yes that pan works great for that recipe!

Hey Lee Anne,I haven't personally made the Cheesy Mostaccioli in the Rectangle Baker, but I did some research and it seems like it should be big enough for the recipe. The Rectangle Baker has a 3.5-qt capacity, so it may be a bit smaller than the discontinued 4-qt Baking Bowl, but it should still work.I would recommend checking the dimensions of the Rectangle Baker and comparing it to the discontinued Baking Bowl to get a better idea of the size difference. If you're worried about it not being big enough, you could always double the recipe or make it in two batches.Good luck with your Italian express show! I hope the Cheesy Mostaccioli turns out delicious. Let us know how it goes! :)

1. Can the Rectangle Baker be used to make cheesy mostaccioli?

Yes, the Rectangle Baker from Pampered Chef is perfect for making cheesy mostaccioli. Its rectangular shape and deep sides make it ideal for layering sauce, pasta, and cheese.

2. What is the best way to clean the Rectangle Baker after making cheesy mostaccioli?

To clean the Rectangle Baker, simply let it cool down and then soak it in warm, soapy water. Use a nylon scrubber to gently remove any stuck-on cheese or sauce. Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the non-stick coating.

3. How many servings does the Rectangle Baker hold?

The Rectangle Baker can hold up to 12 cups of food, making it perfect for feeding a crowd or meal prepping for the week.

4. Can the Rectangle Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Rectangle Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave and freezer-safe.

5. Is the Rectangle Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rectangle Baker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies
Views
chefann