• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Submitting With Out a Pampered Chef!

In summary, the new recruit needs to use the paper system to submit her shows. There are a few options for her to submit her shows, but the most efficient option is for her to use the computer on the P3 account that she is signed into.
flemings99
Gold Member
Have a new recruit who doesn't have a PC and is going to need to use the paper system. I know people do it, just don't know the details myself. Any help is appreciated.

Don't have much help there. I submitted my very first show by mail, because back then you couldn't use your own personal credit card for the first 30 days. I did, however, have a computer and PP, and printed the forms I needed from there.

An alternative is to set her up as a user on your P3, and submit her shows through your computer.

Have her call HO, they will let her know exactly what to do.

NooraK said:
Don't have much help there. I submitted my very first show by mail, because back then you couldn't use your own personal credit card for the first 30 days. I did, however, have a computer and PP, and printed the forms I needed from there.

An alternative is to set her up as a user on your P3, and submit her shows through your computer.

How does this work? Not sure she'd want to do this option as she lives an hour away--plus working out our 2 schedules to do it but might work in the short term or if she is trying to meet a deadline.

You can sign into your P3, and in one of the menu options (I can't remember which one off the top of my head), you can add another user. Then, you would enter her Consultant ID and password, and anything submitted with that ID is her shows.

The logistics of it is something you would have to decide how to work out. I heard that one of the gals who won the special trip for top sellers a few years back is Amish, and does not use or own a computer. She calls her director with her information, and her director keys it all in for her. It might take time, but if I had a gal on my team selling that much, I probably wouldn't mind. :)

I know some have submitted their shows by phone, but I don't know if you can do this all the time or only when you are on your 90 days.

I have a consultant without a computer that I submit all her shows for her. All you need is her ID and password and debit card # to submit for her. She just calls in her orders to me and we walk through all the totals as I enter it and submit while she is on the phone with me. It really doesn't take more than about 15 min to do even a large show and is completely worth it to me for her to get her shows in by month end.

The actually paperwork is pretty self explanatory. When I first started you had to purchase Pampered Partner - it didn't come in the kit. I did paper orders for years. But they will take longer to be processed with mailing and someone having to enter them when they arrive. It can be done though and if that's all she's ever known she isn't going to think it's a pain unless someone else tells her how much easier it is online.

almondfarm said:
I have a consultant without a computer that I submit all her shows for her. All you need is her ID and password and debit card # to submit for her. She just calls in her orders to me and we walk through all the totals as I enter it and submit while she is on the phone with me. It really doesn't take more than about 15 min to do even a large show and is completely worth it to me for her to get her shows in by month end.

I was going to say the same thing - or if she has a family member close to her that wont mind her using their computer. I have a consultant that goes to her mothers to enter her shows bc she doesnt have internet.

My newest consultant does not have a pc. She faxes everything to me and I have her set-up as a user on my p3, I enter it and send it in for her. This is not going to be a forever thing, just a few months til she gets everything together and can afford to buy her own pc.

this is good to know because I was just approached by a friend of my daughter the other day about the business opportunity. We're meeting this weekend and I know she doesn't have a computer. I'm not sure about if she has a checking account either. Any suggestions in how to handle this if she doesn't have a checking account?

I just remembered that I didn't have a computer when I started but was able to borrow one from my brother (he's a computer geek so he has extra ones) until I got my laptop.

Brenda.the.chef said:
this is good to know because I was just approached by a friend of my daughter the other day about the business opportunity. We're meeting this weekend and I know she doesn't have a computer. I'm not sure about if she has a checking account either. Any suggestions in how to handle this if she doesn't have a checking account?

she should open one just for the business

She can invest in a jump drive & use any computer at a library, friend's house or relative's house. She'd need to put the program on the jump drive and carry it with her to data entry her shows. If it's on a jump drive, she doesn't have to go to the same computer every time she wants to do a new entry, she can use any computer that's on the same platform. (Windows or MAC - she can't switch between the two). She would also have all the data for when she does get her own computer. Alleviating the need to call her upline to research an older purchase.

I understand the backups are a challenge, because the system looks for P3 on the C drive, not a jump drive. She would have to have tech support walk her through that part & TAKE NOTES so she doesn't have to call them each time she needs to do a backup.

Thanks Sheila. She asked me about this at training and I had no idea you could do such a thing. I'm way behind in the tech. field. LOL. This is great news.

She doesn't have anyone to "borrow" a pc from so I think this might be a great solution. I've had a consultant do paper but was about 3 yrs. ago and she didn't stick with it. I know it's not hard, but is very detailed. I also wasn't sure how it has changed if any over the past few yrs.

I also wasn't aware that you could set up a new user, but this sounds like it might be more than I want to take on .....I'm giving it thought.

Of course in the end, I want to help her get off to a great start and am willing to do what is necessary to help her do that.
Thanks for All the advise.

1. What is submitting without a Pampered Chef?

Submitting without a Pampered Chef means entering a recipe or dish into a competition or event without using any products or tools from the Pampered Chef brand.

2. Can I participate in a Pampered Chef event without using their products?

Yes, you can still participate in a Pampered Chef event by submitting without using their products. Just make sure to follow the guidelines and rules of the competition or event.

3. Will I be at a disadvantage if I submit without using Pampered Chef products?

No, all submissions will be judged based on the taste, presentation, and creativity of the dish or recipe, regardless of whether or not Pampered Chef products were used.

4. Are there any restrictions on what ingredients I can use if I submit without using Pampered Chef products?

No, you are free to use any ingredients you like as long as they comply with the guidelines and rules of the competition or event.

5. How can I still showcase the quality of my dish without using Pampered Chef products?

You can still showcase the quality of your dish by using high-quality ingredients, paying attention to presentation, and adding your own unique twist to the recipe. Don't be afraid to be creative and let your cooking skills shine!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Cook1