• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit a Show After the 15th of the Previous Month?

I've never had this happen b/c I tend to submit shows in the month they are held or very quickly after if it's the end of the month.
Jules711
Silver Member
Has anyone submitting a show for the previous month after the 15th? I have one that needs to be submitted from February and want to know if will go through. As far as I can see, it CAN but not with Feb host or guest specials. Has anyone tried WITH the specials? I have them in and there is no error. I expected it to if it truly can't be submitted that way.

No, HO will not let it go through.

Not at all? Or just the specials? Why am I not getting an error?

If it submits, HO won't process it. It's in the policies that orders from the end of a season must be submitted by the 15th of the following month.

Policies said:
Deadlines for End of a Selling Season

Effective fall 2008, at the end of a selling season, Shows/orders must be received in the Home Office no later than midnight CT on the 15th of the month following the end of the season.

PamperedPartner® Plus users will not be able to transmit Shows/orders past the deadline date. PamperedPartner® or mailed orders received after the deadline will be adjusted to the current season’s prices. Shows/orders that include discontinued products will be refunded or exchanged and Consultant commissions adjusted.
• For example: A Show held in February must be received by midnight CT on March 15 to receive discontinued products or end of season pricing.

You will have to change the date. Prices may have changed and the special will be March. No discontinued items will go through.

Bummer. That's the issue. They wanted a couple of discontinued things and delayed and delayed telling ME. She thought it was no biggy...just change to March, but can't. The sad thing is their friend told THEM in February. So there is nothing else to do about it? I've never had this happen b/c I tend to submit shows in the month they are held or very quickly after if it's the end of the month.

Jules711 said:
Bummer. That's the issue. They wanted a couple of discontinued things and delayed and delayed telling ME. She thought it was no biggy...just change to March, but can't.

The sad thing is their friend told THEM in February. So there is nothing else to do about it? I've never had this happen b/c I tend to submit shows in the month they are held or very quickly after if it's the end of the month.

No, there is nothing you can do about it.

Luckily, the discontinued item is the large rack, which I never use so...I'll just give her mine. Thanks for answering. I was really hoping it was JUST the specials didn't go through.

I wonder about this. Last month I had an inactive consultant submit a show on Feb 26 to reactivate. It was a show dated Jan 30th. I don't know if HO decided to accept it since it was an inactive consultant, if it was a fluke, or if they aren't imposing the new rule. I say give it a try and asee what happens.

I think the issue here is the end of the selling season - not just the specials.

What is the deadline for submitting a show after the 15th?

The deadline for submitting a show after the 15th is the last day of the month.

Can I still earn host rewards if I submit a show after the 15th?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you submit a show after the 15th. However, the rewards may vary depending on the time of submission.

How do I submit a show after the 15th?

You can submit a show after the 15th by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting "Submit a Show" from the menu. Follow the prompts to enter the necessary information and submit the show.

Will my order still count towards the host's total sales if I submit a show after the 15th?

Yes, your order will still count towards the host's total sales if you submit a show after the 15th. However, it may affect the host's rewards and benefits.

Can I combine orders from multiple shows if I submit them after the 15th?

No, orders from multiple shows cannot be combined if they are submitted after the 15th. Each show must be submitted separately to ensure accurate tracking of sales and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JanisF