• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Orders: Tips for Hosting and Website Orders - Jessica Hoover

J
jjhoo01
I am getting ready to submit my first show and have a few questions. I did a mystery host show, so I want the products shipped to me. In the additional info screen of the host order I entered c/o my name and address. Is that the right way to do it? Also, I had an order from my website. I still enter that into my pampered partner order right? I just want to make sure I don't double charge the customer or anything. Thanks for your help. Jessica Hoover

You are correct on both things.... you do enter the hosts name in C/o you with your addess. Orders from your web-site are e-mail directly to you and you do have to enter them into PP yourself so that the host gets credit. Orders from your web-site do no go to home office so the customer will not be double charged. Make sure that you check their payment method and ship to info on your web-site. If they choose to have direct shipping you will need to enter this into PP as well. Be sure to enter any bookings under the guests additional information screen. This can be a bit tricky at first. If you are not sure how to do this be sure to ask before you submit the show.

Congrats on submitting your first of many shows!! :)

ThanksThanks for the help I really appreciate it.

1. How do I submit my first show order?

To submit your first show order, you will need to login to your Pampered Chef account and click on "Submit Show Order" in the top menu. From there, you can add the products that were ordered during your show and enter the host's information. Once you have reviewed and finalized the order, click on "Submit" to complete the process.

2. I did a mystery host show, how do I enter the host's information?

To enter the host's information for a mystery host show, you can go to the "Additional Information" section of the host order and enter your name and address in the "c/o" field. This will ensure that the products are shipped to you instead of the host.

3. I received an order from my website, what should I do with it?

If you received an order from your website, you will need to enter it into your Pampered Chef order as well. This will ensure that the customer's order is properly processed and shipped. You can do this by clicking on "Submit Show Order" and entering the products and customer's information as you would for a traditional show order.

4. Will I be charged twice if I enter an order from my website into my Pampered Chef order?

No, you will not be charged twice if you enter an order from your website into your Pampered Chef order. The website orders and show orders are separate and will not result in duplicate charges for the customer.

5. Where can I find more tips for hosting and submitting orders?

You can find more tips and resources for hosting and submitting orders on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or host for additional guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Citchen Couture