1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Submitting orders

1. jjhoo01

jjhoo01 Guest

I am getting ready to submit my first show and have a few questions. I did a mystery host show, so I want the products shipped to me. In the additional info screen of the host order I entered c/o my name and address. Is that the right way to do it? Also, I had an order from my website. I still enter that into my pampered partner order right? I just want to make sure I don't double charge the customer or anything. Thanks for your help. Jessica Hoover

Jun 6, 2005
  2. You are correct on both things.... you do enter the hosts name in C/o you with your addess. Orders from your web-site are e-mail directly to you and you do have to enter them into PP yourself so that the host gets credit. Orders from your web-site do no go to home office so the customer will not be double charged. Make sure that you check their payment method and ship to info on your web-site. If they choose to have direct shipping you will need to enter this into PP as well. Be sure to enter any bookings under the guests additional information screen. This can be a bit tricky at first. If you are not sure how to do this be sure to ask before you submit the show.

Congrats on submitting your first of many shows!! :)

3. jjhoo01

jjhoo01 Guest

Thanks

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

Jun 6, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted