• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Timely Submissions: Ensuring Availability of Discontinued Products

In summary, to ensure the availability of discontinued items for your host's show in February, make sure to date the show in PP as a February show and submit it by the end of March. This will also allow your host and guests to take advantage of the February specials. It is recommended to encourage your host to place her order as soon as possible after her show to increase the chances of getting the items she wants. Thank you for being a fantastic consultant and good luck with your show!
chefautumn
I'm not sure how to word this so I'll give my dilema and maybe someone can help me figure out the answer......
I have a host who isint available to have a show until the end of February, 1 big reason she wants to host is to buy a lot of the items that are being discontinued. If the show gets submitted after Feb. 28th (which most likely it will) will the products still be available?
Sorry that was so confusing :eek:
Hopefully one of you fantastic consultants can figure this out for me :)

Make sure you date the show in PP as a February show. Then I believe you have until the end of March to submit it and your host and guest can still get the February specials and, evidently, the guests can get the stuff they ordered, even the discontinued things.

amya said:
Make sure you date the show in PP as a February show. Then I believe you have until the end of March to submit it and your host and guest can still get the February specials and, evidently, the guests can get the stuff they ordered, even the discontinued things.
That's right. As long as the show is a February show (the show date MUST be February) and it is submitted by the end of March the products and specials will be those that are in the program for February.

HoweverIf you want the double points for this party help her to get her outside orders in before the party. Then you'll be able to earn your bonus, too! Win/Win!

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out with your dilemma. I understand your concern about your host wanting to purchase discontinued items at her show in February. While I cannot guarantee the availability of specific products, I can assure you that our discontinued items typically sell out quickly. My recommendation would be to encourage your host to place her order as soon as possible after her show date to increase the chances of getting the items she wants. Additionally, I would suggest keeping an eye on our website for updates on product availability. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. Best of luck with your show!

What is the deadline for submitting orders on time?

The deadline for submitting orders on time varies depending on your region and the specific campaign. It is typically 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the designated order due date.

What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting orders on time?

If you miss the deadline for submitting orders on time, your order will still be processed, but it may arrive later than expected. Additionally, you may not be eligible for certain promotions or discounts associated with submitting on time.

How can I ensure that my order is submitted on time?

To ensure that your order is submitted on time, we recommend placing your order at least a day in advance of the deadline. You can also set a reminder for yourself or use our mobile app to submit your order on the go.

Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it on time?

Once you have submitted your order on time, changes cannot be made. However, you can contact our customer service team to see if any modifications can be made.

Are there any consequences for consistently submitting orders late?

Consistently submitting orders late may result in losing eligibility for certain promotions or discounts. It is important to submit your orders on time to ensure a smooth and timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies