1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Submitting on time

1. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I'm not sure how to word this so I'll give my dilema and maybe someone can help me figure out the answer......
    I have a host who isint available to have a show until the end of February, 1 big reason she wants to host is to buy a lot of the items that are being discontinued. If the show gets submitted after Feb. 28th (which most likely it will) will the products still be available?
    Sorry that was so confusing :eek:
    Hopefully one of you fantastic consultants can figure this out for me :)

Jan 23, 2006
  2. amya

amya Member

Make sure you date the show in PP as a February show. Then I believe you have until the end of March to submit it and your host and guest can still get the February specials and, evidently, the guests can get the stuff they ordered, even the discontinued things.

Jan 23, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

That's right. As long as the show is a February show (the show date MUST be February) and it is submitted by the end of March the products and specials will be those that are in the program for February.

Jan 23, 2006
  4. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

However

If you want the double points for this party help her to get her outside orders in before the party. Then you'll be able to earn your bonus, too! Win/Win!

Jan 23, 2006
Have something to add?