• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Expenses & Milage for Pampered Partner Show

In summary, when submitting a show through Pampered Parter, you do not have to input all expenses and mileage beforehand. It is recommended to have a routine for organizing and inputting expenses, such as entering them once a month or keeping a folder for receipts. It is also helpful to set up PP codes to match tax deductible categories for easier reporting at tax time.
kitchenqueen
I was wondering if all expenses and milage had to be included before you submit the show through Pampered Parter? I added up my milage from a show in Texas (I live in Oklahoma). I submitted the show the last day in April but had the milage amount after the show had ended. Any advice would be great. I am trying to stay organized for tax time next year!

Thanks,
Erica

add expenses anytimeErica,

You can add your expenses anytime, it doesn't have to be before or during the show. Sometimes I do it right after each show, sometimes not until the end of the month. I just keep everything all together and then go into PP and away I go. I add my mileage for shows and dropping off host packs , postage, etc. I like some sort of routine though so I don't forget, or more likely get lazy... ;)

Jodi

record expenses at least monthly
kcjodih said:
Erica,

You can add your expenses anytime, it doesn't have to be before or during the show. Sometimes I do it right after each show, sometimes not until the end of the month. I just keep everything all together and then go into PP and away I go. I add my mileage for shows and dropping off host packs , postage, etc. I like some sort of routine though so I don't forget, or more likely get lazy... ;)

Jodi
That's the key! Have a routine! It took me two days to organize my expense receipts to do my taxes for 2004. NOW I enter expenses as part of my office day once a month and that will save me so much time next January!

I've gotten into the habit of entering my show mileage as soon as I put the show into PP...even if I haven't had the show yet. It just makes it easier because when you balance out your show, PP will put it automatically into your expenses worksheet.

I have a large envelope beside my desk where I put my reciepts. At the end of the month, I enter those into PP's expense/income worksheet. Then I file them and the envelope is ready for the next month's receipts.

Find a system that works for you and try to stick to it...make it a routine.

You don't have to have all of your expenses for a particular show input before you submit, but it might be a good habit to get into if you don't already have a system in place.

For receipts, I also like to highlight specific items and notate the show # or recipe on it. That way it is an easy link to my entries in PP. Oh, and I also make a checkmark on it to signify that it's been entered into PP expenses.
I also have a folder labeled "2005 PC Receipts" and as I enter into PP, I put it in the folder.

Another tip I've heard/read: set up your PP codes to mirror the tax deductible categories, it will definitely help at tax time if you can print that report and easily input the figures into forms.

1. How do I submit my expenses and mileage for a Pampered Partner show?

To submit your expenses and mileage for a Pampered Partner show, you will need to fill out an expense report form provided by Pampered Chef. This form can be found on the company's website or by contacting your team leader. Make sure to include all relevant receipts and accurately document your mileage.

2. Can I submit my expenses and mileage online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers an online expense and mileage submission option. You can access this feature through your consultant account on the company's website. Simply follow the prompts and upload your receipts and mileage documentation as needed.

3. How long do I have to submit my expenses and mileage for a Pampered Partner show?

You should submit your expenses and mileage for a Pampered Partner show within 30 days of the event. This allows enough time for the company to process your reimbursement request and for you to receive your payment.

4. What expenses can I submit for a Pampered Partner show?

You can submit expenses related to the Pampered Partner show such as supplies, samples, and promotional materials. You can also submit expenses for travel, meals, and accommodations if they are necessary for the show. Make sure to keep all receipts and document them accurately.

5. How long does it take to receive reimbursement for my expenses and mileage?

Typically, it takes 1-2 weeks for Pampered Chef to process and reimburse your expenses and mileage. However, this may vary depending on the volume of submissions and other factors. If you have not received your reimbursement after 2 weeks, you can reach out to your team leader or contact Pampered Chef directly for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cynchr11
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • liz_grinkin