• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting April or May Order?

In summary, the group discusses the dilemma of submitting an April show in May or waiting until May to submit. After considering the timing and specials, the group suggests submitting two shows - one on April 24th and one on May 1st - and offering a free bottle of rub to those who are willing to wait until May for their orders. This way, everyone's needs and preferences are taken into account.
pcjeanie
I'm in SS2 and in a bit of a dilemma. I have no sales for April thus far, except my own open house which is probably going to be $400 by Monday. Should I turn it in for April or hold it another week so that it goes in May sales? One problem with doing that is that my show was 4/18 and I hate to make everybody's order so late, but it would be nice if the sales helped me in May since I have no other April shows scheduled. I do already have 3 bookings for May. Please give me your advice.

I would wait until May if I were you. You already know that you aren't going to get SS for this month so move on to May. May 1st is only on Monday which isn't that far away. Wait until Monday, them submit it THAT DAY!! Good luck with your SS next month!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Hmmm, that's a hard one 'cause May is still 9 days away... but I think that I might hold off and submit May 1. You could call and let everyone know that there are a few orders that still have to come in and you will get their orders out as soon as you can.

Is every one expecting the April special spend $60 get the BBQ plates or cookbook free? If they are expecting those then you need to submit it as an april show. If they are not expecting that then maybe they will want to add on a few host specials for May

Jennie4PC said:
Is every one expecting the April special spend $60 get the BBQ plates or cookbook free? If they are expecting those then you need to submit it as an april show. If they are not expecting that then maybe they will want to add on a few host specials for May
Actually, you can still submit an April show in May. As long as the show is dated as an April show, the guests will still get the April guest special even if it's submitted in May.

If nobody had an order or $60 or more, you could DATE it a May show and even give the guests the opportunity to purchase the HWC items! But, you can't have both April and May specials on a show. HOpe that didn't confuse you!:eek:

Thanks everyone for your input. I've decided to let everyone know that I'm submitting 2 shows - one on 4/24 and one on 5/01. Also, I'm offering a free bottle of one of the rubs if they are willing to wait until 5/01 and they can get the HWC specials too. That way, if they want the April specials or they are in a hurry I can still submit it Monday, but if not they will help me out with May sales and I'll give them a bottle of rub. How about that one? I had 3 people who get the free cookbook or plates and they probably want that. Others may want the HWC items and free rub. I know I'll lose some host credits, but getting the plus bonus products next month is better. I figured this way everybody is happy (including me hopefully). Thanks again for your great input.

Jeanie Gay

I think that is a nice compromise Jeanie! I had my Mondays confused and was wonder why you were worried about waiting three days to submit. Duh, LOL sorry!!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

pcjeanie said:
Thanks everyone for your input. I've decided to let everyone know that I'm submitting 2 shows - one on 4/24 and one on 5/01. Also, I'm offering a free bottle of one of the rubs if they are willing to wait until 5/01 and they can get the HWC specials too. That way, if they want the April specials or they are in a hurry I can still submit it Monday, but if not they will help me out with May sales and I'll give them a bottle of rub. How about that one? I had 3 people who get the free cookbook or plates and they probably want that. Others may want the HWC items and free rub. I know I'll lose some host credits, but getting the plus bonus products next month is better. I figured this way everybody is happy (including me hopefully). Thanks again for your great input.

Jeanie Gay

You can submit an April show in May and your guest won't loose out on anything. I would keep the show as a single show and submit it May 1. Then you could do a catalog show for the HWC products! Just my 2 cents! Why loose out on the host benefits?? :eek:

1. How do I submit my April or May order?

To submit your April or May order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on "Order" in the top navigation menu. From there, select the month you would like to submit an order for and follow the prompts to add items to your cart and complete the checkout process.

2. Can I submit an order for both April and May at the same time?

Yes, you can submit an order for both April and May at the same time. Simply add items to your cart from both months and complete the checkout process as usual.

3. What is the deadline for submitting my April or May order?

The deadline for submitting your April or May order will vary depending on your consultant. Please check with your consultant for their specific deadline.

4. Can I make changes to my submitted April or May order?

Once your April or May order has been submitted, you will not be able to make any changes. However, you can contact your consultant to see if any changes can be made before the order is processed.

5. How long will it take for my April or May order to arrive?

Delivery times for April and May orders will vary depending on your location and shipping method. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date once your order has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies