• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Your July Show by August 15th - Don't Miss Out! | Schel

In summary, to submit a show with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a consultant or host your own show online by signing up on their website. By hosting a show, you can earn rewards and gather friends and family for a fun cooking demonstration. The show typically lasts 2-3 hours and can be customized to fit your preferences and needs with the help of a consultant.
schel
Hi,
How long do you have to submit a July show? Till end of July or August 15th?
Thanks.
Schel

Thru August 15th.

But note ....it will count towards the AUgust sales incentive for consultants...NOT towards July. It will still be a July show as far as your host and guests are concerned though. But if you are wanting it to count towards July's sales incentive (free for all), then it would have go submit and be received by HO, by last day of July.

1. How do I submit a show?

To submit a show, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own show by signing up on our website. Once you have a show scheduled, you can start inviting guests and earn rewards!

2. What are the benefits of submitting a show?

Submitting a show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It's also a great way to gather friends and family for a fun cooking demonstration and learn new recipes.

3. Can I submit a show online?

Yes, you can submit a show online by signing up on our website and hosting a virtual show. This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person show or have friends and family in different locations.

4. How long does a show typically last?

A show typically lasts about 2-3 hours, including time for guests to arrive, mingle, and enjoy the cooking demonstration. However, the length can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of show being hosted.

5. Can I customize the show to fit my preferences?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to personalize the show to fit your preferences and needs. You can also choose from a variety of themes and recipes to make your show unique and enjoyable for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • teachernikol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
AJPratt