• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is my submitted show on CC?

In summary, transmissions failed twice for some people yesterday and their shows still haven't been received. The system is apparently behind. If your show hasn't been received yet, it may take a bit longer for it to post.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Anyone else submit a show yesterday, and it's still not showing up on CC?

Just a little concerned because transmission failed twice, and then went through the third time....but it's not on my IPT, or the Shipping screen as being received. I wanted to check and see if it's just my show, or if others are experiencing the same thing?

Same thing here... two shows yesterday. No problems with transmiting them, but they haven't shown up yet.

Just checked and one (the larger one) just showed up. Maybe their system is just slow at what ever it has to do to mark them as received???

Okay - I'll try not to panic just yet.

(I'd only be panicking because if it didn't show up, that would mean a phone call to HO tomorrow, and I REALLY hate calling there anymore!)

I also had a problem transmitting. It was today, trying to submit my Kit Enhancement order. I received an error message telling me I have to wait until April. Okay. It's April according to my calendar, my computer calendar, my P3 order date, etc. I've updated twice today just in case. Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm trying to order next month's HWC stuff as a guest special but it won't let me as a personal order, sample, KE, etc. what am I missing???

Who is going to make the phone call???!!! I really dislike calling HO. Anyone? Anyone?

Well, I can't even get on CC now. I can navigate any other site I go to, but when I try to get to CC, I get timed out every time...:(

I was going there to see if the HWC items were on the samples page for ordering...

Are the HWC items supposed to be on the samples page? I didn't see them there.

I think you have to type the HWC product numbers on a personal order.

As for the IPT, it is really behind. A friend (and cluster member) submitted a $1500 show, but it still isn't on my IPT.

Becky, thank you for asking this question because I have been checking all day and my two shows I submitted last night are also not showing up. I won't panic yet.

My show that I submitted about 11:00 last night isn't showing up either and I now can't get on to PC.com at all...keeps timing out..grrrr

Looks like all of pamperedchef.com is down right now :( I tried CC and then PC.com on two different browsers...It says:Message from the NSAPI plugin:No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.Build date/time: Nov 10 2005 13:55:38Change Number: 673623

Just checked on my order again. The site is back up! Still not there (it was submitted at 4:30 in the afternoon).

I guess if I don't see it by tomorrow, I'll call...:eek:

legacypc46 said:
I think you have to type the HWC product numbers on a personal order.

HWC items are available as write-ins on supply order. It was mentioned in this week's PC NewsWire.

I submitted a show yesterday. It showed as received until this afternoon when it changed to "released for picking" and now it is back to received.

Mine from 11:30 last night did show up as received about 1 p.m. today. I think they must be really behind with EOM. It is not on my IPT as well but is showing up on my Disney points as is my triple points for the 22nd. Do you think there is any such luck that they will make 31st a triple point day??? I would love that!

check your trip tracker "my incentives calculator" If your sales show up you are fine. Even if they don't they might not have updated it yet. If you don't see it check your "declined credit cards" and see if maybe a show is on hold. I've learned all the tricks!
At end of month and new systems and career plans it may take a bit longer for things to post. HTH!

pcchefjane said:
Mine from 11:30 last night did show up as received about 1 p.m. today. I think they must be really behind with EOM. It is not on my IPT as well but is showing up on my Disney points as is my triple points for the 22nd. Do you think there is any such luck that they will make 31st a triple point day??? I would love that!

I think we were typing at the same time. LOL!

I would LOVE triple points to be on the 31st. However, I doubt it. Depends on if they "picked" the dates out of a hat or just thought certain dates would be good.

My show was submitted at 8:34 pm on the 31st... P3 says the show was submitted, so does that mean that they received it? I would hate to lose out on the HWC products because of a glitch. I am still not seeing it in shipping or the IPT. I am confused because people who submitted shows later are seeing them on CC so where is mine!

I have been on hold with HO for a while :yuck: I will hold for another 15 min and then throw in the towel and call back tomorrow. I will try my best not to panic, lol!

slapsappyhappy said:
My show was submitted at 8:34 pm on the 31st... P3 says the show was submitted, so does that mean that they received it? I would hate to lose out on the HWC products because of a glitch. I am still not seeing it in shipping or the IPT. I am confused because people who submitted shows later are seeing them on CC so where is mine!

I have been on hold with HO for a while :yuck: I will hold for another 15 min and then throw in the towel and call back tomorrow. I will try my best not to panic, lol!

Mine was submitted about 9:30pm - and it's not showing up anywhere either. It shows as received on P3...but remember, all shows have to be resolved by tomorrow to count for March!

I bet they were SLAMMED yesterday seeing as how it was the last date for this year's TPC awards, too.

I actually warned a consultant of mine who had two shows to submit that she should try earlier rather than later because it was the end of the month and the TPC earning period.

I am still not seeing my show from the 31st on my Individual Performance Tracker! It is listed under March but says $0.00! It is showing up on my Incentive Calculator though. Is anyone else having this problem?

I tried calling HO but the hold time was ridiculous so I emailed the solution center but who knows when they will get back to me. Thanks! I am starting to worry that I am not cut out for this business because little things like this stress me out... :p I guess don't sweat the small stuff right?

The IPT frequently takes several days to update at the end of the month. I think HO has until the 8th or so to get it updated.

1. What is a "Submitted Show"?

A "Submitted Show" is a show that has been submitted to our system by a host or consultant. It could be a virtual or in-person show, and it is typically submitted after the show has already taken place.

2. How do I find my "Submitted Show"?

To find your "Submitted Show," log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Submitted Shows" tab to view all of your submitted shows.

3. Can I edit a "Submitted Show"?

Yes, you can edit a "Submitted Show" by clicking on the show and then clicking on the "Edit" button. You can make changes to the date, time, or guests list as needed.

4. What if I want to cancel a "Submitted Show"?

If you need to cancel a "Submitted Show," you can do so by clicking on the show and then clicking on the "Cancel" button. Please note that once a show is canceled, it cannot be reactivated.

5. How do I mark a "Submitted Show" as "Completed"?

To mark a "Submitted Show" as "Completed," click on the show and then click on the "Mark as Completed" button. This will finalize the show and all orders will be processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies