1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Submitted show... missing

1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

I submitted two shows yesterday. I got the confirming email on one but not the other. I checked and the two are not combined in the order. I looked on P3 and it does say that it was received by the Home office. Should I check on it, or give it a day? I got the one email almost immediately. I put in a supply order later in the day and got the confirm on that one.

Jun 27, 2009
  2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Did you check Consultan's Corner to see hwat it says under the shipment status? If it doesn't show up there, then I would call HO.

Jun 27, 2009
  3. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Give it 24 hours - Consultant Corner doesn't reflect things for sometimes 24-48 hours, in my experience.

Jun 27, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I've submitted 2 shows before, one right after the other, and received an email right away for one and had to wait 24-48 hours for the other. As long as P3 says it's submitted you should be fine.

Jun 27, 2009
  5. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

call HO, 2 people on my team had problems with show not showing up after a few days and had to get them fixed by HO

Jun 27, 2009
  6. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I haven't been receiving confirmation e-mails anymore for the last 4 or 5 shows I've submitted. I DO get an e-mail after it ships. I just thought they weren't doing those anymore.............. Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    (BTW, the shows went in fine, and show up on CC......)

Jun 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted