• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why am I not receiving confirmation emails for my submitted shows?

In summary, if you accidentally submit a show as missing, you should contact customer service at 1-800-333-1873 to correct the error. It typically takes 1-2 business days for a missing show to be processed, but if it takes longer, contact customer service for help. You can still earn host rewards for a missing show, and you will need to provide the show date, host name, and contact information when submitting a missing show. You can submit multiple missing shows at once by providing the necessary information for each show.
ChefMary412
I submitted two shows yesterday. I got the confirming email on one but not the other. I checked and the two are not combined in the order. I looked on P3 and it does say that it was received by the Home office. Should I check on it, or give it a day? I got the one email almost immediately. I put in a supply order later in the day and got the confirm on that one.

Did you check Consultan's Corner to see hwat it says under the shipment status? If it doesn't show up there, then I would call HO.

Give it 24 hours - Consultant Corner doesn't reflect things for sometimes 24-48 hours, in my experience.

I've submitted 2 shows before, one right after the other, and received an email right away for one and had to wait 24-48 hours for the other. As long as P3 says it's submitted you should be fine.

call HO, 2 people on my team had problems with show not showing up after a few days and had to get them fixed by HO

I haven't been receiving confirmation e-mails anymore for the last 4 or 5 shows I've submitted. I DO get an e-mail after it ships. I just thought they weren't doing those anymore.............. Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
(BTW, the shows went in fine, and show up on CC......)

1. What do I do if I accidentally submitted a show as missing?

If you have accidentally submitted a show as missing, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-1873. They will be able to assist you in correcting the error.

2. How long does it take for a missing show to be processed?

Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for a missing show to be processed. If it has been longer than this, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if a show is submitted as missing?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a show that has been submitted as missing. Once the missing show has been processed, your host rewards will be applied.

4. What information do I need to provide when submitting a missing show?

When submitting a missing show, you will need to provide the show date, host name, and host's contact information. This will help us locate the missing show and ensure that your host receives their rewards.

5. Can I submit multiple missing shows at once?

Yes, you can submit multiple missing shows at once. Simply provide the necessary information for each missing show and our team will process them accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
grayby
  • kam