• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Submit a Show in Time for Christmas? Here's What You Need to Know!

In summary, "Submit in Time for Holidays" is a campaign or reminder to submit any necessary tasks, documents, or orders before the holiday season begins. It is important to do so in order to ensure timely processing and completion before the holiday season starts. It is recommended to submit at least a week before the holiday, but submitting earlier can help avoid any potential delays. You can submit a variety of things, such as vacation requests, online orders, or important documents. The submission process may vary, so it is best to check with the specific company or organization for their guidelines and deadlines.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I am thinking I didn't look it the right spot, but I figure someone will know the answer and I won't have to look for it....
What is the last date to submit a show in time for Christmas?

Not sure of the exact dates but they are in the last consultant news that you can find on CC

It is the 19th of December

found them, thanks!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'd be happy to help you with your question. The last date to submit a show in time for Christmas will vary depending on your location and shipping times. I recommend checking with your Pampered Chef team leader or the home office for the most accurate information. They will be able to provide you with all the details you need to ensure your show arrives in time for the holiday season. Happy cooking!

What is "Submit in Time for Holidays"?

"Submit in Time for Holidays" is a campaign or reminder to submit any necessary tasks, documents, or orders before the holiday season begins.

Why is it important to submit in time for holidays?

Submitting in time for holidays ensures that your tasks, documents, or orders will be processed and completed before the holiday season, avoiding any delays or potential issues.

When should I submit in time for holidays?

It is recommended to submit in time for holidays at least a week before the holiday begins to allow enough time for processing and completion. However, it is best to submit as early as possible to avoid any potential delays.

What can I submit in time for holidays?

You can submit any necessary tasks, documents, or orders that may be affected by the holiday season. This can include vacation requests, online orders, or important documents.

How do I submit in time for holidays?

The submission process may vary depending on the task, document, or order. However, it is best to check with the specific company or organization for their submission guidelines and deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • virgomama