• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Partner: Submitting for Which Month Confusion Explained

In summary, Pampered Partner asks for which month you are submitting the show. Sandy found out that the "month submitted for" box is not transmitted and is for our own information only.
ChefSandyK
As one of the last steps for Pampered Partner, it asks for which month you are submitting the show. I guess I'm confused...aren't shows submitted for the month they are held? :confused: For example, even though I submitted the show today, in September, don't I have to submit for August for those guest specials? I know the Sept submit doesn't count toward my August sales, but I was assuming the show was still for August. Should I have chosen Sept instead? Would that have changed anything...

Very confused,
Sandy

Never mind...Found out my own answer...lol. :D

What did you find out, Sandy? This is something I've been curious about, too.

When transmitting your shows, always choose the month in which the show was held where it asks "Submitted for the month of" area. That way, if you held a show in August, but are not submitting it until September, the company knows which month's specials should apply. This makes a difference when there is a promotion, for example, to earn something free if there are two shows HELD and SUBMITTED in the same month. Hope this is clear :)

Hmmm...The way I understand it, the "month submitted for" does NOT go to the company, at all. The date of the show will and that will let PC know about the specials. The "month submitted for" box is not transmitted and is for our info only...and it's purpose it to help keep your monthly sales diary straight. For example...I held a show AUG 23 and submitted it Sep 3. I should have submited it with "submit show for Sept". The show date lets the company know it was an Aug show. The Sept submit month lets PP know to put it under my September sales diary. You can go back, if you've done this wrong (like I did) and change the submit month...just don't re-transmit.

Isn't it amazing what you can find out when you read the directions? lol at myself... :eek:

Hope this helps,
Sandy

That makes sense, Sandy. I guess the only date that would matter to the company would be your show date. I guess I always assumed that the company uses this information to determine which specials to use, but that would be clear by the date you set the show (duh).

Thanks for setting us all straight... :)

1. What is "Submit for Which Month?"

"Submit for Which Month?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can submit their orders for the following month's products in advance. This allows them to secure their desired products before they sell out.

2. How do I participate in "Submit for Which Month?"

To participate in "Submit for Which Month?", simply place an order during the submission period for the following month's products. You can find the submission period and products available in our monthly catalog or on our website.

3. Can I submit an order for multiple months at once?

Yes, you can submit an order for multiple months at once. However, please note that the submission period and products available may vary each month, so be sure to check our catalog or website for the most up-to-date information.

4. When will I receive my "Submit for Which Month?" order?

Your "Submit for Which Month?" order will be shipped to you during the first week of the following month. For example, if you submit an order in January, your order will be shipped to you during the first week of February.

5. What if I change my mind about my "Submit for Which Month?" order?

If you change your mind about your "Submit for Which Month?" order, you can cancel or modify it during the submission period. After the submission period has ended, all orders are final and cannot be changed or cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies