• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning In $70 for a Show: What Are the Specials?

In summary, Pampered Chef does not preset specials, they are always put out to help their business based on what Home Office feels will best help them. This order is for a sister who just had a show with someone else before i decided to do this, so it is not part of my 4 shows. However, the order is for my sister and so it qualifies for the $1250 to qualify for the next level.
krhodes74
I have someone who is just getting a few orders together at her work and so far she only has $70.00. Can I turn this in for a show or does it have to be a certain $$ amount? Also like Feb special if you spend so much money you get something free, but for March is it you are getting the items at a discount and that is it? It this typical with them. They have some months with free stuff and some with discount?

For your first question: Commissionable sales (before thx and shipping) have to be $150 to submit as a show. If the orders total less than that they they have to be submitted as an individual order and the host would get no benefits.

For your second question: Pampered Chef does a lot of research on what specials are best to offer at any given time. We never know what they will be and there is never any set pattern. They did happen to duplicate some of the monthly specials from last year in certain months but be sure to never tell your hosts what you think will happen from year to year. Expect the unexpected. Specials are not preset from year to year and are always put out to help our business based on what Home Office feels will best help us.

Are you in your Super Starter Months?

Yes I am. The order is for my sister who just had a show with someone else before i decided to do this. But i gave her the books to take to work to see if anybody wanted anything and this is all she has so.

Congrats on your new biz! By the way... I forgot to remind you that there is no such thing as a stupid question :)

krhodes74 said:
Yes I am. The order is for my sister who just had a show with someone else before i decided to do this. But i gave her the books to take to work to see if anybody wanted anything and this is all she has so.
Are you (or your sister) in a position to do some gift shopping? Mother's day... birthdays... If you can just put some oreders in the name of the person the gift is for to get the show to $150 before shipping and tax.

Otherwise you would have to send it in as individual orders and the higher shipping rates would apply. The sales would count toward your $1250 to qualify but they would not count as one of the 4 shows. (You do not need BOTH $1250 and 4 shows - just one or the other)

What are the specials for turning in $70 for a show?

The current specials for turning in $70 for a show include exclusive discounts on select Pampered Chef products, free shipping on orders over $50, and the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a show.

How do I redeem the specials for turning in $70 for a show?

To redeem the specials for turning in $70 for a show, simply mention the offer when placing your order with your Pampered Chef consultant. They will apply the discounts and free shipping for qualifying orders.

Can I combine the specials for turning in $70 for a show with other offers?

Unfortunately, the specials for turning in $70 for a show cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and half-price items by hosting a show in addition to taking advantage of these specials.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the specials for turning in $70 for a show?

The specials for turning in $70 for a show can be used multiple times as long as you meet the qualifications for each offer. For example, you can earn free shipping on multiple orders over $50, but you can only earn free products by hosting one show.

When do the specials for turning in $70 for a show expire?

The expiration date for the specials for turning in $70 for a show may vary depending on the current promotions. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact expiration date and any other details about the offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mary k
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • supergirljennie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DizziePixie
Replies