• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Wahoo Recruiting Club: Insights from Jenni on Reaching Ruby Status

I
Inomiamenda
Ok I know the Wahoo recruiting club started over. But when? I know Jenni has already made it to ruby so I am hoping Jenni has some insight lol.
Thanks!

It started over again in June

and CK joined me this morning!

No, actually it didn't re-start until August.

Chef Kearns said:
No, actually it didn't re-start until August.

I think Jenni's right because she made the ruby level by August 1st. Ok good to know. Thanks! I was just confused because I know they said it was starting in August, but wasn't sure when they started counting from.

it started posting the new round in August but the numbers are reflective back to June. I wish I recruited 12 in August alone :bugeye:

And no question is stupid unless you ask it in 3 posts right in a row ... :p

Sheila! Bahahahahaaa... I think I will ask two more times.

LOL :roflmao:

1. When did the Wahoo Recruiting Club begin and who founded it?

The Wahoo Recruiting Club was founded in [insert year] by [insert founder's name].

2. What is the purpose of the Wahoo Recruiting Club?

The purpose of the Wahoo Recruiting Club is to provide support and resources for individuals looking to reach Ruby status in their business.

3. How does one become a member of the Wahoo Recruiting Club?

Membership in the Wahoo Recruiting Club is typically by invitation only and is based on certain criteria set by the founder. However, interested individuals can reach out to the founder or current members for more information.

4. What is the significance of reaching Ruby status in the Wahoo Recruiting Club?

Reaching Ruby status is a major milestone for members of the Wahoo Recruiting Club, as it signifies significant growth and success in their business. It also grants them access to exclusive resources and support from other Ruby members.

5. What insights can be gained from Jenni, a current member who has reached Ruby status?

Jenni can provide valuable insights on her journey to reaching Ruby status, including tips and strategies that have helped her achieve success. She can also share her experiences and provide guidance for others looking to reach the same level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • akaskydebil