• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits: $211 Sales Earns $25 Credit & 20% Off!

In summary, the host is entitled to $25 host credit and 20% off items for having $211 in sales. She wants to order several items using her 20% discount, including a cookware set worth $285. There is no limit to her 20% discount and the consultant will make regular commission on her discounted purchases, except for the host special. It may be more beneficial for the host to purchase some items at regular price to reach the $300 mark and receive a half price item. The consultant suggests looking out for the host's best interest and providing the best customer service.
PamperedPrincess74
I have a host who had $211 in sales. That entitles her to a $25 host credit plus 20% off items. She wants to order a BUNCH of stuff using her 20% discount. She wants one of the cookware sets (the $285 one), plus a bunch of stoneware pieces plus some smaller items). All told, HER order comes to over $400. Is there a limit to her 20% discount? I'm just wondering because she is ordering SO much stuff with her discount and the actual guest sales were fairly small. So I didn't know if PC would limit her 20% discount. PLUS, what is my commission like on her discount? I can't remember how the commission works on the host order and I don't have my Recipe for Success here to explain. I know I won't get commission on her host special (the roasting pan) but I didn't know about everything else. Thanks SO much!

There is no limit to what she can purchase on her 20% discount. And you do make your regular commission rate on her discounted purchases- just not on the host special (or half price items, if her show had been over $300). After you add her order into PP, you will see your commissionable sales total increase drastically!

Though wouldn't she get a 1/2 price item at $300? It's more commission for you if she purchases items at 20%, where you don't get commission on half price items.

I would do the math, would he actually be saving more money if some her purchases were made as a regular order, bringing her show to $300 and getting a cookware set at 1/2 price. I'm not sure what it would work out to... but if it's no difference or she's perfectly happy spending more money, then all the better for you. Personally I try to give my customer the best deal, even if it means a little less commission for me. My experience has been that they usually have a certain $ spending value in mind and will end up spending that much anyway, this way they actually get more PC stuff!

Just a thought.

Susie

Provide the best customer service by looking out for your host!
SusieChef said:
Though wouldn't she get a 1/2 price item at $300? It's more commission for you if she purchases items at 20%, where you don't get commission on half price items. I would do the math, would he actually be saving more money if some her purchases were made as a regular order, bringing her show to $300 and getting a cookware set at 1/2 price. I'm not sure what it would work out to... but if it's no difference or she's perfectly happy spending more money, then all the better for you. Personally I try to give my customer the best deal, even if it means a little less commission for me. My experience has been that they usually have a certain $ spending value in mind and will end up spending that much anyway, this way they actually get more PC stuff!
Susie
I could not agree more! If I have a host that is only a bit away from the next level that is ultimately going to save her money by purchasing a few of her wish list items as a regular guest purchase, I always encourage it - and often add the items to her mom or best friend's receipt (someone she knows won't care) to save her shipping costs.
I believe people have a set amount they know their budget will allow them to spend. They will intentionally get other products that they initially didn't think they would be able to afford on this show. They get more products (happy host) + you get the same commission (happy consultant) = returning show in the future because you looked out for her!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your questions. Congratulations to your host on her $211 in sales! With that amount, she is entitled to a $25 host credit and a 20% discount on her order. There is no limit to the 20% discount, so she can use it on all of the items she wants to order. As for your commission, you will receive commission on all items in her order except for the host special (the roasting pan). If you have any further questions about the commission structure, I would be happy to assist you once you have your Recipe for Success with you. Thank you for being a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant and for supporting your host in getting great deals on our products! Have a wonderful day!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party, as well as receive a discount on your own purchases. The more sales your party generates, the more benefits you will receive!

How much in sales do I need to earn a $25 credit and 20% off?

To earn a $25 credit and 20% off, you need to have at least $211 in sales at your party. This means that you and your guests' combined purchases must equal $211 or more to qualify for these benefits.

What can I use my $25 credit towards?

Your $25 credit can be used towards any Pampered Chef products of your choice. It is essentially like receiving $25 off your purchase, making it a great way to try out new products or stock up on your favorites.

Can I combine my host benefits with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, host benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use your host benefits towards already discounted items to maximize your savings.

How do I redeem my host benefits?

Your host benefits will be automatically applied to your order when you make a purchase through your party's link or with your consultant. If you are shopping through the online store, make sure to use your host's unique party link to ensure your benefits are applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sandragens
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KBender295