• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Donnelly Huckleberry Festival: Missed Opportunity!

In summary, Kate and her team members were not able to get their orders in for the Huckleberry Festival in Donnelly this weekend. Kate is upset with herself because she could have gotten the orders in had she not been so tired. Kate also says that if anyone comes across someone who doesn't have their order, they should let her know. Kate also says that she might commission one of her seamstress friends to make a spice turnabout if they can find a small enough one.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Ah, I am so upset with myself right now! I had a second show from all the orders I got from the Huckleberry Festival in Donnelly this weekend and I didn't get them in! I was so exhausted that I went to bed at 8 and just woke up out out of a dead sleep to remember. I hate that I didn't just put them in as soon as I got home - ahhhh! If you happen to come across someone who (for some reason) isn't interested in theirs, could you please let me know? Or, if threre is someone who has two - not sure if that is possible?

At the very least, maybe some kind soul would be willing to measure the bag and send me the info. I could have one made (gal on my team is an AMAZING seamstress!) but it isn't quite the same - whaaaah. Geez, I need to get over it and try to get back to sleep.Ok, whine over, but please keep your eyes out for me. And let me know if you would be willing to measure.

Kate,
I didn't get mine either, I had ONE person who was supposed to give me her credit card number and I couldn't reach her all day......this was after trying to get it from her for the past 3 days. Apparently her husband keeps their only credit card on his person and she has to get the number from him and write it down. Other than that the show was sitting here ready to go. She called at 8 this morning:(

(((hugs))) girls. I didn't earn it either. :( The move to Tokyo put a huge damper on my show schedule this month.

cincychef said:
Kate,
I didn't get mine either, I had ONE person who was supposed to give me her credit card number and I couldn't reach her all day......this was after trying to get it from her for the past 3 days. Apparently her husband keeps their only credit card on his person and she has to get the number from him and write it down. Other than that the show was sitting here ready to go. She called at 8 this morning :(

It's amazing how many people don't seem to understand that a deadline is a deadline. I had a July catalog show that needed to go in. The host kept putting me off and putting me off and I kept telling her... well last night she still didn't have the $150 and said just send in what you have. DUH! I told her many times that it had to reach $150 for the past host to get her UM at 60% off. I had to call the past host and let her know she wasn't getting it (I had even contacted her to see if she could help this host by getting some orders).

Funny thing is the host had done a cooking show and did great with that - even outside orders in a timely manner. Whatever!

I got mine in, but I forgot that my SIL wanted a crinkle cutter. One of the shows I submitted was one I hosted (but made it a mystery host) so it is shipping to me and I could have very easily added it on for her. Now I'll have to wait til next time I have a show nearby. D'oh!

I didn't earn one either. Had catalog shows planned to run while I was out of town, got back to close them and, "oh, no one was interested." Oh well! Kate if your seamstress friend can make one I might like to commission one as well!

I didn't even think about making one. Great idea! :D

Some of my hosts have that "have to have it in by the 15th of the NEXT month" mentality. I did get the tote but only because I had 3 shows the first week followed by catalog shows only. That is going to stop with the new credit card policy.

I didn't earn it and I'm okay with it. The bag really wasn't doing anything for me so it wasn't like it's something I *have* to have... I'll live okay without it!

Having brought the spice turn about full of spices to a party already...I know I have to have it. I am not too graceful especially when in a hurry!!

does the spice turnabout fit in the black bag for the tool turnabout?

ChefLoriG said:
does the spice turnabout fit in the black bag for the tool turnabout?

Nope. :( It's a larger circumference....so it doesn't fit.

bummer =(, hadn't had a chance to try

My stupid mistake of the day...I accidentally declined a HO lead!! ARGH!! Oh well. I guess I just blessed someone else.

Oh...I have never done that but I can imagine you wanted to crawl in the computer and grab it back..{{{HUGS}}} Just don't hurt yourself beating yourself up!! Love the way you are handling it...you just blessed someone else.

Chef Kearns said:
My stupid mistake of the day...I accidentally declined a HO lead!! ARGH!! Oh well. I guess I just blessed someone else.

Oh no! Well it was karma and probably a crappy one and I'm SURE that you put yourself back in the queu for the next good one....maybe?!

Chef Kearns said:

Where's the ":(" button when you need one???

I'm so sorry!!!!

1. What is the Donnelly Huckleberry Festival?

The Donnelly Huckleberry Festival is an annual event held in Donnelly, Idaho to celebrate the local huckleberry harvest. It features a variety of activities, food vendors, and live entertainment.

2. When is the Donnelly Huckleberry Festival?

The Donnelly Huckleberry Festival is typically held in mid-August, with specific dates varying each year. The 2021 festival will take place on August 14th and 15th.

3. Is there an admission fee for the Donnelly Huckleberry Festival?

There is no admission fee for the Donnelly Huckleberry Festival. However, some activities and food vendors may charge a fee.

4. Can I bring my pets to the Donnelly Huckleberry Festival?

We kindly ask that you leave your furry friends at home, as the festival can be crowded and loud, which may not be a comfortable environment for pets.

5. Can I volunteer or participate in the Donnelly Huckleberry Festival?

Yes, the Donnelly Huckleberry Festival welcomes volunteers and participants. You can contact the festival organizers for more information on how to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • NooraK