• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Heart Dish Order is it Anyway?

In summary, the conversation is about a woman's mother who wanted to order some dishes from the outlet but does not have a computer, so she used her daughter's computer to make the purchase. However, the email confirmation for the order came under the daughter's name instead of the mother's. The daughter explains that this has happened to her before and advises to call the company to resolve any issues. They also discuss the unique living situation of the daughter and her mother.
vanscootin
Gold Member
My mom wanted to order a few of the little heart dishes from the outlet... she lives upstairs from us and doesn't have a computer. So she used my computer... went to my PWS and with my help purchased 4 dishes.... she put in HER name...HER phone number...HER email... HER address (which, yes is the technically the same as mine)... HER phone number...HER past host discount... HER credit card number. So she puts the order through and I'm sitting here and my iPhone dings with a new email.... guess who's name the order went under. MINE.

vanscootin said:
My mom wanted to order a few of the little heart dishes from the outlet... she lives upstairs from us and doesn't have a computer. So she used my computer... went to my PWS and with my help purchased 4 dishes.... she put in HER name...HER phone number...HER email... HER address (which, yes is the technically the same as mine)... HER phone number...HER past host discount... HER credit card number. So she puts the order through and I'm sitting here and my iPhone dings with a new email.... guess who's name the order went under. MINE.

It will still be commissionable and will show up in her name. That happened to me once too. I have a customer who doesn't have a computer and I order for her when she wants outlet things - we set up an email for her just for that purpose. Usually it shows up in her name but recently it came through with mine. I called HO and they said no worries - it does have her name on their records.

If in doubt call HO and explain. Oh, and... lives upstairs - is it a separate appartment? if so it counts as a different address.

Technically it's the same house... she has her own entrance through the garage so it is essentially house and apartment or mother in law suite or whatever but it is completely seperate from our house and has own locks etc. It's a really unique house, we just bought it in July because my mom had a stroke and can't live alone anymore... but we both wanted our own spaces. Funny thing about that is she used to buy PC all the time from me... now that she lives here she rarely does... her reason: "Why would I buy it when I can just come downstairs and borrow it?"

I still get phone calls, about one in 3 orders, when our tenant places an order. We live in the lower unit 534 N. 40th Street. She lives in the upper unit 534A N. 40th Street. So go figure. I only had to argue about it once. I hung up, got another CS rep and all was fine. The city of Milwaukee accepts that it is two different living spaces, there is no physical connection what so ever between the two units so why does PC have issues with it? Who knows?

Is that a rhetorical question or would you like an answer?

(Bears-Packers joke withheld in the name of personal safety.)

Rhetorical of course!

What is the "Stupid Little Heart Dish" used for?

The "Stupid Little Heart Dish" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for baking, serving, and storing food. It is perfect for making individual-sized dishes such as desserts, casseroles, and dips.

Is the "Stupid Little Heart Dish" oven-safe?

Yes, the "Stupid Little Heart Dish" is made of durable stoneware and can withstand high temperatures in the oven, microwave, and even the freezer.

Can the "Stupid Little Heart Dish" be used on the stovetop?

No, the "Stupid Little Heart Dish" is not designed for stovetop use. It is best used in the oven or microwave.

How do I clean the "Stupid Little Heart Dish"?

The "Stupid Little Heart Dish" is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan. Use warm water and a mild detergent to clean it. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils that may scratch the surface.

Can the "Stupid Little Heart Dish" be used as a serving dish?

Yes, the "Stupid Little Heart Dish" can be used as a charming serving dish for appetizers, snacks, or desserts. Its heart-shaped design adds a fun touch to any table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mspibb