• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a brochure available for the Help Whip Cancer promotion?

In summary, Susan's director is not willing to help her staff with the booth, and is instead emailing and sending desperate pleas for help. However, the community here has provided her with helpful information that she would not have been able to find on her own.
SusanPC
Sorry to ask what may be stupid questions. (If my director showed the slightest interest in helping me, but when I've emailed questions to her I get the feeing she's kind of irritated that I am bothering her. And no, I'm not thrilled about that, but am thrilled that I can post here and y'all don't seem annoyed--yet.;) )

Will we get some sort of brochure about the Help Whip Cancer promotion, something that we can show to customers? I am very optimistic that this will go over well, but wanted to be sure (as a very new consultant) that I hadn't just missed ordering brochures or something for this.

Thanks for your help!

You can look on consultant's Corner under guest/host specials for May and you'll find HWC flyers there. Also, there are flyers in the March Consultant News that you can tear out and use.
I am sorry about your Director :(

If you haven't received the Consultant News yet, you can pull it up on CC. I think it was this month's (right everyone?) that featured all the HWC information, including the flyers for the guest and host specials. You can print those off of CC as well. You can access the Host/Guest Specials on CC in the frequently visited links box. You can also access CN online....it's one of the top links you can click on on the homepage of CC. If you can't find it, let us know.

I LOVE May and I think it's easier to book shows in May because of this awesome fundraiser. I do lots of extra things too for my hosts and guests.:D

Jinx.....:)

I printed out some HWC flyers off consultant's corner and printed them out for my last show.

Everyone just downloads and prints copies on their printer? I wish I had just a few really nice, glossy brochure-type copies.

Maybe time for a higher quality copier, huh?

Thanks again!

No need for a high quality printer! We get at least one pretty full color glossy copy in our monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef. If you are really new, though, I don't know what you have on hand. Did you get the March Consultant News?

KellyTheChef said:
No need for a high quality printer! We get at least one pretty full color glossy copy in our monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef. If you are really new, though, I don't know what you have on hand. Did you get the March Consultant News?

No, I didn't get it. I did find it on the website already, and printed it out, which is when I started wishing for the glossy copies of some things! I will be satisfied if I can even get one full color glossy copy. I didn't know that we got anything mailed to us. Hopefully I will be "on the mailing list" for April!

I wouldn't resent the lack of training so much if I didn't know that this person will benefit from my efforts, but she doesn't seem willing to help me be successful. She wants me to qualify before she spends ANY time or energy on training. The PC website has LOTS of info, which is very helpful, but sometimes you don't even know enough to understand what to search for.

Having spent a lot of time reading this forum during the last week I have come across very helpful information I would have had no way of figuring out on my own for a long time. Again, thank all of you very much for your help. :)

I took mine to Kinkos and made a few nice glossy copies and it didn't cost too much. I mostly print everything from my printer and sometimes I will go to Kinkos, the discount we get helps too :)

And Office Depot is even better! Log in through CC, send them the file and pay our great discounted price, and they'll DELIVER it to you for free!!I like to have a few good glossy copies, too.

SusanPC, I have a deadbeat director too. Call HO and ask if they will send a March consultant news.

My deadbeat director wants her cluster to help her staff a booth. She is sending desperate emails and not calling anyone, how pathetic.

If she calls, I'll tell her, no, instantly, but these whiny emails about not getting any answers are over the top!

We haven't heard any news from her until this emergency of hers. And she emails?

I have started laminating copies of the host specials, guest specials, etc. Doesn't cost much, you can take them to shows and re-use them for the entire month.

Don't spend a ton of money on your fliers like this - they are only good until the end of May!

I put the one from the CN in a plastic page protector and either pass it arround or have it in my pass book. I do one just like the first video on the interactive show DVD.

1. What is a "stupid basic question"?

A "stupid basic question" is a common or simple question that may seem obvious to some people, but not to others. It is a phrase used to acknowledge that the person asking the question may feel embarrassed or silly for not knowing the answer.

2. Is there such a thing as a "stupid basic question" when it comes to cooking?

Absolutely not! Cooking is a skill that everyone has to learn and improve upon. There are no "stupid" questions when it comes to learning about ingredients, techniques, or recipes.

3. Why do people feel embarrassed to ask "stupid basic questions"?

Some people may feel embarrassed to ask "stupid basic questions" because they don't want to come across as ignorant or inexperienced. However, it's important to remember that everyone has to start somewhere and asking questions is the best way to learn.

4. How can I overcome my fear of asking "stupid basic questions"?

One way to overcome your fear is to remind yourself that there are no "stupid" questions and that asking for help or clarification is a sign of strength and a desire to learn. You can also try finding a supportive community, like a cooking class or online group, where you can ask questions without fear of judgment.

5. Are there any resources to help me with "stupid basic questions" about cooking?

Yes, there are plenty of resources available to help you with any questions you may have about cooking. You can ask a friend or family member who is experienced in cooking, consult cookbooks or online recipes, or even reach out to a cooking hotline for expert advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • pamperedmom23
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • ChefBevShu