• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe

In summary, the conversation involved someone looking for a recipe for More Weekday Dinners Done and others offering to share the recipe. The recipe includes ground beef, vegetables, canned tomatoes and sauce, taco seasoning, rice, and cheese. It is baked in a 9x13 inch dish and can be garnished with cilantro.
I got everything to make these for dinner tonight and I can't find my More Weekday Dinners Done ANYWHERE:cry: Would anyone be kind enough to post the recipe??? I think I am going to have to order a new one:eek:

Did you try looking it up on CC?

Won't be there. The recipes that are in current cookbooks or card sets only list the name of the recipe then which cookbook or card set it is in. Not the recipe.

Sorry just saw this post. If you still want the recipe I will post it tomorrow for you just let me know.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you can't find your More Weekday Dinners Done recipe. I would be happy to share it with you so you can still make a delicious dinner tonight! Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium heat until the beef is browned and the vegetables are tender.
3. Stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread half of the cooked rice on the bottom. Top with half of the beef mixture, then sprinkle with half of the shredded cheese. Repeat the layers with the remaining rice, beef, and cheese.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired. Serve and enjoy your delicious More Weekday Dinners Done meal!I hope this helps and that you enjoy your dinner tonight! If you have any other questions or need any other recipes, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

1. How can I find the "Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe" on the Pampered Chef website?

To find the "Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe" on our website, you can either search for it using the search bar or browse through our recipes section and look for the specific recipe. You can also refer to the recipe card that came with your product to find the recipe.

2. I accidentally threw away the recipe card for the "Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe". Can I get a replacement?

Yes, you can request a replacement recipe card for the "Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe" by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you with getting a new recipe card.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the "Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe"?

While we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. Just keep in mind that the end result may differ slightly from the original recipe.

4. How long does it take to make the "Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe"?

The exact time may vary depending on your cooking skills and the equipment you have, but on average, it takes around 30 minutes to make the "Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe". This makes it the perfect option for a quick and easy dinner during busy weekdays.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers of the "Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe"?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of the "Help! Lost My More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe" for future meals. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag and label them with the date. When reheating, make sure to defrost and heat thoroughly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dkgriff
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies