• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuffed Peppers using the Fluted Stone: Find a Delicious Recipe Here!

In summary, the stuffed peppers recipe requires bell peppers, ground beef (or alternative meat), rice, onion, garlic, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese. The cooking time using the Fluted Stone is approximately 35 minutes and it is recommended to preheat the stone for 15 minutes beforehand. For a vegetarian option, the ground meat can be omitted and replaced with beans or tofu.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have a guest looking for a recipe for Stuffed Peppers using the Fluted Stone. Anyone have a good one?

It's not a recipe per se, but if you search the files for "fluted", the first one that comes up is 50 fluted stone recipes. In there, I found this...

STUFFED GREEN PEPPERS OR BAKED POTATOES

Use pan to bake stuffed green peppers - will hold 6 large peppers upright without squishing them. Will also work for baking potatoes.

Jane: Thank you for the suggestion. I did a search for stuffed peppers and nothing but didn't think about just "fluted pan". I'll give it a try. Thanks again.

What ingredients are needed for the stuffed peppers recipe?

The ingredients needed for the stuffed peppers recipe are bell peppers, ground beef, rice, onion, garlic, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese.

Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use ground turkey or ground chicken instead of ground beef in this recipe.

What is the cooking time for the stuffed peppers using the Fluted Stone?

The cooking time for the stuffed peppers using the Fluted Stone is approximately 35 minutes.

Do I need to preheat the Fluted Stone before using it for this recipe?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Fluted Stone in the oven for 15 minutes before using it for this recipe.

Is there a vegetarian option for this stuffed peppers recipe?

Yes, you can omit the ground meat and add in your choice of beans or tofu for a vegetarian option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tina1977
  • muffetts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
babywings76