• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Stuffed Mushroom Recipe with Pampered Chef!

In summary, this conversation was about someone looking for a Pampered Chef stuffed mushroom recipe. A recipe was shared for Mini Mushroom Stuffers, which includes ingredients and instructions for making the dish. Another person also shared their own stuffed mushroom recipe.
Princess
Hi, looking for a Pampered Chef stuffed mushroom recipe..can anyone help?

Mini Mushroom StuffersHi! This is the only recipe I could find. Hope you can use it! :)

Mini Mushroom Stuffers

Submitted by RINI

Ingredients:
16 ounces mushrooms

1 package (11 ounces) refrigerated French bread dough

2 tablespoons mayonnaise

1 tablespoon Dijon mustard

1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix

1 garlic clove, pressed

8 (2-inch square) saltine crackers (1/2 cup crushed)

1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided

1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper

1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Chop mushrooms. Heat a stir-fry skillet over high heat; spray lightly with oil. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, 6-8 minutes or until all liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat.

2. Place bread dough on a cutting board. Slice dough crosswise into twenty-four 1/2-inch slices. Arrange slices evenly on a rectangle stone.

3. In a bowl, combine mushrooms, mayonnaise, mustard, seasoning mix and garlic; mix well. Place crackers in resealable plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs. Grate cheese. Add cracker crumbs and half of the cheese to mushroom mixture. Place one level scoop of mushroom mixture on top of each dough slice. Flatten each scoop to form a smooth surface.

4. Finely dice bell pepper. Snip parsley. Combine bell pepper, parsley and remaining cheese in a bowl. Sprinkle cheese mixture over mushroom filling. Bake 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to cooling rack. To serve, transfer to a round platter.

Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: (2 appetizers): Calories 120, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 320 mg, Fiber 0 g

Sheila

Sure, I can definitely help with that! I found a delicious Pampered Chef stuffed mushroom recipe that I think you'll love. Here's what you'll need:- 24 large mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).2. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and set them aside. Clean the mushrooms and place them on a baking sheet.3. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, green and red bell pepper, and celery. Cook until the vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.4. Add the reserved mushroom stems to the skillet and cook for an additional 3 minutes.5. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.6. Spoon the vegetable mixture into the mushroom caps, filling them generously.7. Bake the stuffed mushrooms in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.8. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Pampered Chef stuffed mushrooms!I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need for the perfect stuffed mushroom recipe?

The perfect stuffed mushroom recipe with Pampered Chef typically calls for ingredients such as mushrooms, cream cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic, and grated Parmesan cheese. However, you can also add other ingredients like chopped herbs, cooked bacon or sausage, or diced vegetables for added flavor and variation.

Can I use different types of mushrooms for this recipe?

Yes, you can use different types of mushrooms for this recipe. While traditional white button mushrooms are commonly used, you can also use cremini, portobello, or even shiitake mushrooms for a different flavor and texture.

How do I make sure the mushrooms are cooked evenly?

To ensure that the mushrooms are cooked evenly, remove the stems and use a melon baller or small spoon to gently scoop out the gills. This will create a hollow space for the filling and allow the mushrooms to cook evenly.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. After stuffing the mushrooms, you can cover and refrigerate them for up to 24 hours before baking. This makes it a great option for parties or gatherings where you want to prep ahead of time.

What is the best way to serve and store leftover stuffed mushrooms?

To serve leftover stuffed mushrooms, reheat them in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes. You can also store any leftover stuffed mushrooms in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat in the oven or in the microwave for a quick and easy snack or appetizer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura420
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Laura420
Replies
Views
Tina1977
Replies
Views
pkd09