1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Stuffed Breads

1. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Can anyone tell me anything about stuffed breads. I heard something about it and did a search under recipes on here and also on the PC Website but can't find anything. I'd like to try it but I'm not exactly sure what they're talking about. The closest thing I've found is the stuffed calzone. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Judy:confused::)

Jun 18, 2009
  2. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

are you thinking the rings & braids maybe? I know that everyone of those I've had are delicious!

Jun 18, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

There was a Pizza Twist and several variations on it several years ago. I think one variation is in the All The Best cookbook. They use 2 loaves of Pillsbury Italian bread, cut like a hot dog bun BEFORE baking, filled, then closed up and twisted together. A couple of the variations included a "bistro" version with chicken and roasted red peppers, and a cheeseburger version with ground beef, cheese, mustard and ketchup.

If you don't like the refrigerated dough, you can substitute 1-lb. frozen dough loaves, thawed and risen, although the finished product will be larger (since the Pillsbury loaves are only 12 oz.).

Jun 18, 2009
  4. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

you can find a lot of recipes and how to make them in the "all the best" recipe book.

broccoli chicken braid - I'm making this tonight for a show after I make the 30 minute chicken.

spinach artichoke braid

Jun 18, 2009
  5. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Yes I was thinking of the rings and braids can you do these in the large bar pan or does it need to be the round stone?

Jun 18, 2009
  6. cookin to the top

cookin to the top Member Gold Member

I've done them in a bar pan- the presentation isn't quite as nice as a round stone, but it works!

Have something to add?