• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuffed Breads

jj16

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
Can anyone tell me anything about stuffed breads. I heard something about it and did a search under recipes on here and also on the PC Website but can't find anything. I'd like to try it but I'm not exactly sure what they're talking about. The closest thing I've found is the stuffed calzone. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Judy:confused::)

Mel92504

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
are you thinking the rings & braids maybe? I know that everyone of those I've had are delicious!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
There was a Pizza Twist and several variations on it several years ago. I think one variation is in the All The Best cookbook. They use 2 loaves of Pillsbury Italian bread, cut like a hot dog bun BEFORE baking, filled, then closed up and twisted together. A couple of the variations included a "bistro" version with chicken and roasted red peppers, and a cheeseburger version with ground beef, cheese, mustard and ketchup.

If you don't like the refrigerated dough, you can substitute 1-lb. frozen dough loaves, thawed and risen, although the finished product will be larger (since the Pillsbury loaves are only 12 oz.).

doughmama

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Aug 10, 2008
you can find a lot of recipes and how to make them in the "all the best" recipe book.

broccoli chicken braid - I'm making this tonight for a show after I make the 30 minute chicken.

spinach artichoke braid

jj16

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009
Yes I was thinking of the rings and braids can you do these in the large bar pan or does it need to be the round stone?