• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hilarious Kitchen Gadgets White People Love | StuffWhitePeopleLike.com

In summary, while this web site is somewhat politically incorrect (or uber politically correct, depending on your perspective), this entry on http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/02/05/54-kitchen-gadgets/is too funny not to pass on.What?? No mention of Pampered Chef??? Very funny! Thanks for sharing, Di. I guess I'm only partly white, as I have less than half the requisite items! I don't shop at W-S, Sur Le Table, or own a Calphalon, etc. Plus, "And much like many religious artifacts, it will remain untouched for months and even years, sitting on the counter" is exactly why have not yet paid hundreds of
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
While this web site is somewhat politically incorrect (or uber politically correct, depending on your perspective) this entry on http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/02/05/54-kitchen-gadgets/is too funny not to pass on.

What??
No mention of Pampered Chef???

Very funny! Thanks for sharing, Di. I guess I'm only partly white, as I have less than half the requisite items! I don't shop at W-S, Sur Le Table, or own a Calphalon, etc. Plus, "And much like many religious artifacts, it will remain untouched for months and even years, sitting on the counter" is exactly why have not yet paid hundreds of dollars for a KitchenAid!

dannyzmom said:
What??
No mention of Pampered Chef???

Good to know PC is not strictly for white folks! :love:

Too funny Di!

Cheap white folks like kitchen gadgets too, as I make my breakfast with my toaster/egg poacher combo (courtesy of Pampered Chef) and Tassimo (courtesy of EBay). Even though I paid under $200 for my Kitchen Aid (courtesy of Amazon) I try to amortize the cost by actually using it (what a pain to clean though).

Only problem is I use my mixer often! Other than being super heavy, like my Cuisinart, I think its tops!

Ha ha! I found that web site after googling http://www.stuffjournalistslike.com/ and they mentioned that they ripped off that site! (Of course, being a journalist, that site rings more true.)If you look at the whole list, you'll basically see that they portray "white people" as rich, judgemental, etc. which is funny when you realize they're poking fun at themselves. Things like coffee, being the only white person in the room, etc.So I guess we can be proud that Pampered Chef is more diverse than that!

Not to hijack, but there are an awful lot of Kitchenaid fans here who do use their machines a lot, like Deborah and me. When I got mine, my mother told me that she had always wanted one, but that by the time she could afford one, she wasn't strong enough to move it around! I think that's another reason why I try to use mine often.

susanr613 said:
Not to hijack, but there are an awful lot of Kitchenaid fans here who do use their machines a lot, like Deborah and me. When I got mine, my mother told me that she had always wanted one, but that by the time she could afford one, she wasn't strong enough to move it around! I think that's another reason why I try to use mine often.

I LOVE my Kitchenaid! DH got it for me for Christmas, the year we were married. When others heard about it, they thought I should be upset that, as a newlywed, he got me a kitchen appliance as a gift. They didn't understand that he knew that getting me my KA was fulfilling a hearts desire of mine, and proved that he really KNOWS me!:love: The man was speaking my language!

Mine (it's red) sits on my counter in it's own special place, and gets used often.

Oh - but I found the blog HILARIOUS! I just read through several of them!

That was too funny! Especially since I decided a few days ago to put away my KitchenAid instead of leaving it out!!!

That's freakin' funny...:D

Maybe because I'm white but I didn't think it was really all that funny. That being said I don't have many of the things listed.

But I LOVE my kitchen Aid mixer and use it many times a week!!

http://www.stuffjournalistslike.com/2008/12/low-pay.html is why I sell Pampered Chef.

I, too, have a KitchendAid. DH got it for me for Christmas two years ago & I use mine as often as I can. Sometimes I make up reasons just to use it! :)

1. What is "Stuff White People Like"?

"Stuff White People Like" is a blog that humorously pokes fun at the common interests and habits of white people. It covers a wide range of topics such as food, music, fashion, and social trends.

2. Is "Stuff White People Like" meant to be offensive?

No, the blog is meant to be satirical and lighthearted. It is not meant to be taken seriously or to offend anyone.

3. Who writes "Stuff White People Like"?

The blog was created by Christian Lander in 2008. He is a Canadian-born writer and internet personality.

4. Do only white people like the things mentioned in the blog?

No, the blog is not meant to stereotype or generalize all white people. It is simply a humorous take on popular trends and interests among some white individuals.

5. How can I contribute to "Stuff White People Like"?

The blog is no longer active, but you can still enjoy the archived posts. If you have a suggestion for a topic, you can submit it to the email provided on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
PamperedDor