• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss Out on the Perfect Charm Bracelet Deal on Let's Make a Deal?

T
Trishcooks
it's all sold. Thanks to all!

Trish

Last edited by a moderator:
How much ?Sorry I started after the charm braclet was around, but saw in catalogue. How much do you want.

just saw in cataolgueHi again, found them in the Sept 2005 issue of Consultant news. The Ann. Challange. I will give you $7.00 per charm. I live in Stoney Creek and they are so light regular mail would be fine. Or a small bubble envelope if you prefer, I would pay for shipping on that. You could send me the charms and postage receipt and I will express mail a cheque. Trust me I would never cheat you out of payment. I am not like that !! I would give you all my home info...
Marilyn

If this sale doesn't work out I just saw one posted on Let's Make a Deal...all charms except Jan and Feb with the bracelet - 20$ US

It could be gone now however, it was posted Mar 18th

1. What kind of stuff do you want to get rid of?

Trish's post specifically mentions that she has sold all of the items she wanted to get rid of. Therefore, it is not possible to answer this question as all of the items have already been sold.

2. How did you go about selling your items?

Trish did not provide any information on how she sold her items. It could have been through a garage sale, online marketplace, or other methods.

3. Did you make a profit from selling your items?

It is not clear from Trish's post whether she made a profit from selling her items. She only mentions that they have all been sold.

4. What motivated you to get rid of these items?

Trish did not mention her motivation for getting rid of her items. It could be for decluttering, moving, or other reasons.

5. Do you have any tips for others who want to get rid of their stuff?

As Trish did not provide any information on her selling process, it is not possible to answer this question. However, some general tips for getting rid of unwanted items include donating to charity, hosting a garage sale, or selling online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • footballchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
footballchef
  • Kelly8