• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued & Used Items: For Sale - PM/Email for Details

In summary, a person is cleaning out their office and has some items for sale, both discontinued and new in package. They are open to negotiations on prices and can provide shipping costs based on what is being purchased. They also have business supplies and are willing to add more items later. They are bumping the post for edits and additions and someone is interested in purchasing the veggie peeler. They are also asked for a list of all new items still in the package.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Cleaning out my office and have some things for sale. Shipping not included in prices below. For some items don't know how much they were when new so open for some negotiation. Also have a few current items for sale as well. Please PM or email me for that list. Let me know interest by pm or email as well. [email protected].

Discontinued Items:
Gently Used:
Medium Dots Bowl- $10.00
Large Dots Bowl- $16.00
White Rectangular Platter-$18.00
Veggie Slicer-$7.00
Small Stoneware Rack-$7.00
Large Stoneware Rack-$9.00
Cake Pedestal- $18.00

New In Package:

Mini Baker-Taupe-$18.00
Mini Baker-White- $18.00
Cake Pedestal- $24.00

Business Supplies
Postcard Invitations-5 packages of 40-$.50each
Denim Apron- $8.00
Caution Extremely Hot Apron-$5.00
Patriotic Tote for Cool & Serve Tray- $6.00- (I've used this once and as soon as I opened it from the package the zipper was a little off, it's just not me and I don't have use for it.
Mini Sling Bag- $4.00- (this is used and in ok condition, the mini catalog holder on this one is a little undone, and is obviously used I just don't need it anymore)

If you are interested in things let me know what you are looking for and I'll give you shipping based on that, if I can fit it into a priority mail flat rate box that's what I'll use, otherwise I'll have to get back to you on shipping cost once I see what is should be. I'm also extremely open to negotiations on price, really need to make some room and need the cash right now. Thanks, may be adding more later when I can get home and look at my inventory again.

Last edited:
bumping....................

Could you send pictures of the stoneware racks? My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Did the veggie peeler sale go through? If not I would be interested in all of them.

bumping................

bumping for edit and additions

Are the aprons new in the package? Could you send me a list of all your items that are brand new still in the package. Thanks :)

1. Can I purchase a discontinued item from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase discontinued items through our "For Sale - PM/Email for Details" section. These items may have limited quantities and will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

2. How can I find out more information about a discontinued item?

To find out more information about a discontinued item, please send us a private message or email. Our team will provide you with details such as the condition, price, and availability of the item.

3. Are the discontinued items in good condition?

We strive to ensure that all discontinued items are in good condition before offering them for sale. However, please keep in mind that these items may have been previously used and may have slight imperfections. We will provide you with all the information we have about the item's condition.

4. Can I return a discontinued item?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for discontinued items. All sales are final. We encourage you to ask any questions or request more information before making a purchase.

5. How do I purchase a discontinued item?

To purchase a discontinued item, please send us a private message or email indicating the item you are interested in. Our team will then provide you with further instructions and information on how to complete the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ChefMarylu