• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in the Show to Go Bag from Trish's List?

T
Trishcooks
stuff is all sold. Thanks to all!

Trish

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed you privatly on Saturday but didn't get a response.I am interested in the show to go bag you have on your list.

1. What is the Show to Go Bag from Trish's List?

The Show to Go Bag from Trish's List is a bag specifically designed for people on the go. It is designed to hold all of your essential items while still being compact and easy to carry.

2. What makes the Show to Go Bag unique?

The Show to Go Bag is unique because it was created with input from frequent travelers and busy individuals, so it has all the features and compartments you need for efficient and organized packing. It is also made with high-quality, durable materials to ensure longevity.

3. Can I use the Show to Go Bag for both work and travel?

Yes, the Show to Go Bag is perfect for both work and travel. Its multiple compartments make it easy to organize your work essentials while still having room for travel items. It can also fit under most airplane seats, making it a convenient carry-on bag.

4. Is the Show to Go Bag available in different sizes or colors?

Currently, the Show to Go Bag is only available in one size and color, but we are constantly working to expand our product line to meet the needs and preferences of our customers. Stay tuned for any updates or new releases!

5. How can I purchase the Show to Go Bag from Trish's List?

Unfortunately, the Show to Go Bag is currently sold out. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter to be notified when it is back in stock or check back on our website periodically. Thank you for your interest and patience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PWoods
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • Florida Pampered Chef