• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time to Clean Out My Storage Closet" - Shop Great Deals Now!

In summary, our "Time to Clean Out My Storage Closet" sale offers a range of products, such as bins, shelves, and labels, to help with organization. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations. All of our products are durable and long-lasting, backed by a satisfaction guarantee. They can be used for organizing any room in your home. The sale will run for a limited time, with the exact end date available on our website or through your consultant. You can also earn rewards and discounts through our loyalty program, "Host Rewards," by hosting a party or making a purchase during the sale.
lacychef
Time to clean out my storage closet, & hopefully make some extra cash for conference:)
All items are new in package unless otherwise noted. All items are retired, and are approximately 40-50% off retail, at least. (out of OLD books, so I'm guessing on a few) Please EMAIL ME, since I don't check here as often as I used to. [email protected]
Those that email will take top priority to items. Prices don't include shipping. I have the weights of items, and you can figure shipping from my zip code. Paypal preferred for payment, but I can also be flexible if needed. If you think my price should be lower, email me that too!
SA Sm Bowl Caddy (old style)---$6
Fall Table Linens (incl. 2 placemats, 2 napkins, 2 napkin rings) used only for display---$15
12 c. mini Muffin Pan (silver metal, not coated like current)---never used $4
Halloween cookie cutters---new in pkg $2 sale pending
Tiles napkins sm. ones & lg. ones---$2 (unopened)
Conference Tote Bag (front has pictures of products, Doris, etc)---used at conference & once to tote laptop, excellent condition---great size for laptop! $10
Deep Dish Baker---new in box, unglazed $15
Grilling Planks----new in box, $4 sale pendingand, one item from current catalog (from cookware line), email me if curious since I can't post thatI may find more treasures as I'm cleaning!
~Lacy

Last edited:
bumping;)....

hi lacy, i emailed you regarding one of your items.

still much available!

updated! Still some available if anyone needs it. Email please!

1. How do I know which products I need for organizing my storage closet?

Our "Time to Clean Out My Storage Closet" sale offers a variety of products to help with organization such as bins, shelves, and labels. You can also consult with one of our Pampered Chef consultants for personalized recommendations based on your specific storage needs.

2. Are the products in the sale durable and long-lasting?

Yes, all of our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand daily use. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the durability of a product, we will gladly replace it.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products for organizing areas other than my kitchen?

Absolutely! Our products are versatile and can be used in any room of your home. They are perfect for organizing closets, pantries, and even your garage.

4. How long will the sale last?

The "Time to Clean Out My Storage Closet" sale will run for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of the deals while they last. You can check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact end date of the sale.

5. Can I earn any rewards or discounts by making a purchase during the sale?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef customer, you can earn rewards and discounts through our loyalty program, called "Host Rewards." By hosting a party during the sale or making a purchase, you can earn points towards free products and discounts on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Caryn Toering
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • jbakerpc