• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Do November Hosts Need a Product Number for Their Free Turkey Certificate?

In summary, Pampered Chef is aware of a product number that needs to be entered in order for the November turkey certificate to ship. If a show was submitted and did not include this number, an e-mail can be sent to "[email protected]" with the show number and host's name and address.
pckelly
So, silly me, I didn't realize that we had to enter a product number in order for our November hosts to receive their free turkey certificate. I'm so used to P3 alerting us when someone qualifies for something and it's not ordered....

I let my team know as well. Grrrrr. Thankfully, this only effects 1 show so far for me, but I have team members who've submitted several shows this month with no LP40 added to the host's order.

Blast it! :sick::yuck::cry:

Sorry girl!

What I'm finding is that NONE of my team was aware of this as well...so the fall out is going to be big.

Alert your teams ASAP.

I didn't know that. I have 2 submitted already.

Thanks for the heads up!

You can still get the gc...got this from a fellow director:

Hi Everyone,
I just submitted a Nov show thinking the turkey gift certificate would ship automatically. But no, it has an item number that needs to be entered!! I should've known. The good news is that I called Pampered Chef and they said they've had numerous calls for the same issue. It just wasn't well marked on the flyer. So if you've already submitted a November show and didn't put this item number down, you can send an e-mail to: [email protected] and write "Product Adjustment - Butterball Certificate" in the subject line. In the message, include the Host's Name & Address, and Show Number. They will process this just like any other product adjustment and send the $15 Butterball Gift Certificate to the Host. So on future shows, just make sure you inlcude the item #LP40 with the Host Order and they'll send it out. Remember, the show date has to be between Nov. 1st - 15th, and it must be submitted by the 15th. :)

Jolie_paradoxe said:
You can still get the gc...got this from a fellow director:Hi Everyone,
I just submitted a Nov show thinking the turkey gift certificate would ship automatically. But no, it has an item number that needs to be entered!! I should've known. The good news is that I called Pampered Chef and they said they've had numerous calls for the same issue. It just wasn't well marked on the flyer. So if you've already submitted a November show and didn't put this item number down, you can send an e-mail to: [email protected] and write "Product Adjustment - Butterball Certificate" in the subject line. In the message, include the Host's Name & Address, and Show Number. They will process this just like any other product adjustment and send the $15 Butterball Gift Certificate to the Host. So on future shows, just make sure you inlcude the item #LP40 with the Host Order and they'll send it out. Remember, the show date has to be between Nov. 1st - 15th, and it must be submitted by the 15th. :)
They need to send out an email telling us this and especially SAYING that we need to add that item number in. It is so obscure on the flyer.

Seems like they would just let us do it through the online adjustment too. Don't you think?

Maybe, but they may just respond that it wasn't included in the original order and you'd still have to call in to process. Think an email as listed above would just be as easy and quicker to get to host.

I think it's crazy. They can see if a show was held and submitted in the time frame so just automatically send the certificate for all those shows. They don't have any trouble knowing which shows qualify consultants for promotions so what's the big deal with this?

I am grateful that it was caught and posted on CS or I would have missed it too.

What is a Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificate?

A Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificate is a special type of gift certificate that can be used to purchase products or services from Stu*&D Turkey, a popular retail store.

How can I purchase a Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificate?

You can purchase a Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificate online through the Stu*&D Turkey website or in-store at any Stu*&D Turkey location.

What can I use a Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificate for?

A Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificate can be used to purchase any products or services available at Stu*&D Turkey, including clothing, accessories, and other merchandise.

Do Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificates have an expiration date?

Yes, Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificates expire one year from the date of purchase. After the expiration date, the certificate will no longer be valid for use.

Can I redeem a Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificate for cash?

No, Stu*&D Turkey Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used to make purchases at Stu*&D Turkey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • esavvymom