• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Item Numbers for Striped Bowls in the Outlet?

In summary, Striped Bowl Numbers are a set of reusable stickers designed to label and organize mixing bowls while cooking or baking. The set contains 10 stickers numbered 1-10 and can be used on any type of bowl as long as the surface is clean and dry. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to ensure they stay in place.
beepampered
Has anyone taken the time to figure our what the item numbers were for the striped bowls? I would like to send an email to people who purchased them to see if they want to order off the outlet - they are such a good deal!

Anyway, I know they had the numbers and then they were host and guests specials at some point but don't know what they are.

Thanks for your help if you know what they are. (I'm trying to get to level 2 for SAT and my last host is looking a bit flaky.)

Have you checked Ann's product file? You should be able to find it in the files section by searching for "product."

Thanks. I didn't know that product file existed so that is helpful. I also looked up a few so here's what I think they are:

HF89
HF91

Sent out an email and hope to get some sales....

What are Striped Bowl Numbers?

Striped Bowl Numbers are a set of numbered stickers designed to help organize and keep track of mixing bowls while cooking or baking. Each number corresponds to a specific size bowl, making it easy to quickly identify the right one for your recipe.

How many stickers come in a set of Striped Bowl Numbers?

A set of Striped Bowl Numbers contains 10 stickers, numbered 1-10. This allows for enough numbers to label a variety of bowl sizes commonly used in the kitchen.

Are Striped Bowl Numbers reusable?

Yes, Striped Bowl Numbers are reusable. They are made from a durable vinyl material that can be easily removed and reapplied to different bowls. Simply peel off the sticker and place it on a clean, dry surface.

Can Striped Bowl Numbers be used on any type of bowl?

Yes, Striped Bowl Numbers can be used on any type of bowl as long as the surface is clean and dry. They work best on smooth surfaces and may not adhere well to textured or rough surfaces.

Are Striped Bowl Numbers dishwasher safe?

Yes, Striped Bowl Numbers are dishwasher safe. They are made to withstand high heat and water, making them safe to use in the dishwasher. However, it is recommended to hand wash the bowls with the stickers to ensure they stay in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies