• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Show Arrive In Time For the Holiday?

"estimated" arrival date of the 21st. It actually arrived today, on the 20th!I submitted a show on the 14th and it shipped out on the 15th with an estimated arrival date of the 21st.I submitted a show on the 15th and it shipped out on the 18th with an estimated arrival date of the 21st.
J.Corley
I am so dumb! I should have got this show submitted a day sooner, but I didn't! I am suppose to leave for the holiday on Friday and my show still says picking! If it doesn't ship today I won't get it in time to get it delivered!

DUMB! DUMB! DUMB!

Sorry for the vent! Just banging my head and checking the web site every hour for an update!

Anyone who submitted their show Friday had a shipment?

If you submitted on the 14th, it is guaranteed to get to you by the 21st.

At the top of the shipment page it will tell you what day they are working on. I submitted three shows last Friday and they are all arriving today (I'm 6 hours from Chicago).

My Friday show is also arriving today.

Has anyone submitted anything after the 15th? If so, are they shipping them quick? I have someone that needs to order a couple of things and wants to know if it will be here before Christmas.

You can specify expedited shipping on an individual order, Colleen. I've got a show that I submitted on the 15th, and it's showing picking today. If you haven't submitted yet and the customer really needs it for Christmas, then two day or next day delivery may be the best option.

wadesgirl said:
At the top of the shipment page it will tell you what day they are working on. I submitted three shows last Friday and they are all arriving today (I'm 6 hours from Chicago).

When I looked this morning they were on Dec 15th.

I submitted one on the 14th that is arriving today in AL.

chefann said:
You can specify expedited shipping on an individual order, Colleen. I've got a show that I submitted on the 15th, and it's showing picking today. If you haven't submitted yet and the customer really needs it for Christmas, then two day or next day delivery may be the best option.

Thanks Ann! I just feel bad charging them more for shipping. Oh Well!

letscook04 said:
Thanks Ann! I just feel bad charging them more for shipping. Oh Well!
I completely understand, but if they ordered from anyplace this late, they'd expect to pay extra for fast shipping. Unless they want to give a card with a picture in it and let the product arrive whenever it arrives.

I have one that shows it's been sitting at FexEx in IL since the 14th. I'm wondering if the screen is updating since it's so busy. Actually, I should probably go check again, it's been a couple hours. :)

Ok, so my boxes all left the origin over night last night. I am praying they make it here tomorrow! I NEEEEEED those boxes to be delivered tomorrow!

LibrarianChef did your boxes ever arrive?

Yee HAW!!!! Way to go Pampered Chef warehouse!!!! I submitted a show on Monday (I know, I know....DUMB!) and I NEED it tomorrow. Guess what?!?!?!? IT HAS SHIPPED!!!! If I don't get it today, I'll get it tomorrow and all will be well. :):):)

My two shows I submitted on Friday evening shipped over the weekend, had an estimate arrival date of today but both arrived yesterday!

I had one host that forgot that we needed to close on Sat so we closed on Sunday and it shipped yesterday with a delivery date of the 22nd. Yippeeeee

One of my shows that I closed early on the 15th had a shipping date of the 20th on it. I kept checking FedEx tracking and it said it was on the fedex truck for delivery yesterday, but it never showed up. Today it said it was put back on the truck for delivery since it was the "next business day" but it still hasn't shown up. The lady said she already received a FedEx truck today for another package, but the Pampered Chef package didn't come in. Should I call them? :( I'll be so sad if she doesn't get it today. :( :( :( :(

Orders submitted by the 15th are guaranteed by the 21st.

Submitted a show Monday morning, and received it last night.

I had a huge show that we submitted on the 13th. She had 9boxes listed. All but one showed normal tracking and wouldn't you know ... that box didn't show up. I called HO and guess what... it NEVER left HO. So I learned a valuable lesson... if I have a show that all the others progress normally but one never says anything but "transmitted information" or whatever that first line always reads... I'll call right away. HO overnighted it to her so all is well but I learned when NOT to wait and call.

I have to vent about Fed-ex's shipping. I submitted a show on the 15th, and it shipped out on the 18th, with a delivery date of yesterday, the 21st. Well, it didn't come yesterday. Fed-ex delivers Saturdays, so I figure no problem, I'll get it today, but no. I just checked, and it says "delivery exception-no attempt made, will deliver next business day." The new updated delivery date is monday! So that means I'm going to have to drive around dropping things off to customers on Christmas Eve, since some of them are Christmas gifts. The stupid thing is that it is sitting at the local Fed-ex hub, and I've gotten other deliveries from Fed-ex both yesterday and today. It's a tiny box, all small items like scrapers and things, so it really wouldn't have taken up that much room on the truck. It makes me miss UPS.

I'm having similar issues with fed-ex myself, my show shipped on the 16th and has been bounced back and forth between places in PA. It finally showed on truck for today this am and now it says delivery exception next business day!!! I all ready had to drive product of mine over for this hosts mother inlaw who was getting antsy!! What a pain!!...

"delivery exception-no attempt made, will deliver next business day" -- that's what mine said. But it finally arrived. I'm so sorry about your having to wait until Christmas Eve and go by several homes for deliveries. YUCK!

I am really lucky. I had one show submitted on Tues. 12/18 at 11pm and it ARRIVED yesterday! (Tx). Very impressed that HO spent time on trying to get that order out as quick as possible.

My show that was scheduled for delivery today... well, one box came, but the other 3 aren't even in CA yet. When I called FedEx to check on it the guy didn't know what happened or if they will be able to deliver it on Monday. Luckily the items that I had added, which were gifts did arrive in that one box. And it is kind of on the host for the others since she forgot to return my call to close her show on the 15th.

I called CS because I had a guest who wanted to place an order and was willing to pay the $29 for 2 day shipping. CS said to have them place the order through my website. That was the only way to guarantee it. The tracking says it is to be delivered on the 26th (too late) but it also shows it is in Denver and I am 250 miles west of there, so i am hoping......

Shipping?Can you tell me if I place an order today will the customer most likely receive it by Dec 29th. They live in Michigan?

PC Nut said:
Can you tell me if I place an order today will the customer most likely receive it by Dec 29th. They live in Michigan?

Depends if they are shipping on the 24th or not until the 26th. It would have to leave by the 26th to make it with regular S/H unless you choose expedited S/H. You can try placing today to get it in the system, or call HO tomorrow (I'm pretty positive they are working tomorrow) and ask what shipping method you need to guarantee delivery.

After Christmas, we are back to our regular shipping and shouldn't be promising a couple days for ground shipping since ground is usually specified as 3-7 business days.

I hope that helps answer your questions.

Thanks Janet for your help...I did go ahead and submit so here's hoping she gets it in time for her party....I think she should be fine!

What are the shipping options available for Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we offer standard ground shipping for $6.50, expedited shipping for an additional fee, and free shipping on orders over $200. We also have the option for direct shipping to a gift recipient.

How long does it typically take for Pampered Chef products to arrive?

Our standard ground shipping takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. Please note that these are estimated delivery times and may vary depending on the shipping location.

What if my Pampered Chef order arrives damaged?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of delivery. We will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

Can I track my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

Does Pampered Chef ship internationally?

Unfortunately, at this time we only ship within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mrs.H.
  • straitfan