• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Wine Cooler: A Perfect Addition to Your Wine & Chocolate Party?

In summary, to make a Strawberry Wine Cooler, mix together 1 bottle of white wine, 1 cup of sliced strawberries, 1/4 cup of simple syrup, and 1 cup of sparkling water in a pitcher and serve over ice. You can experiment with different types of wine for different flavors and for best results, let the strawberries infuse in the wine for 1-2 hours before serving. A non-alcoholic version can be made by substituting the white wine with white grape juice and a larger batch can be made by multiplying the recipe ingredients by the number of servings needed.
jlalbrte
Hi there! I am really new at this site so please forgive me if I am posting this wrong.
I have a show tomorrow evening and the host is having a "wine and chocolate" theme. I was really hoping to show the new manual food processor and had the thought of doing something with strawberries and then mixing it with a bottle of white wine. I can't seem to find a recipe that I can maybe alter to make this work.
Any Ideas????
:confused:

Jill

Sounds great... I would do just that... Use the MFP to chop the strawberries, then add it to the wine... Sounds yummy...

My sister loves to drink white wine poured over frozen fruit. So, I'd say pouring it over some chopped-up strawberries in a glass would be delicious!

Raspberries would be good too!

Mmmmm, gonna try this tonight!

Thank you!! This is what I ended up doing and it was a HUGE hit! 2 cups of strawberries
1/3 cup of sugar
1 bottle of Sauvignon BlancToss the strawberries and sugar together in Small Batter Bowl and let sit for at least 10 min.
Puree the strawberries in the Manual Food Processor and pour through a Fine Mesh Strainer into Quick Stir Pitcher.
Mix with the wine and serve. The strawberries left behind in the strainer were saved and frozen for my Host's son. He loved it!!

1. How do I make a Strawberry Wine Cooler?

To make a Strawberry Wine Cooler, you will need 1 bottle of white wine, 1 cup of sliced strawberries, 1/4 cup of simple syrup, and 1 cup of sparkling water. Mix all the ingredients together in a pitcher and serve over ice.

2. Can I use a different type of wine for a Strawberry Wine Cooler?

While white wine is commonly used for a Strawberry Wine Cooler, you can experiment with different types of wine such as rosé or even red wine for a different flavor profile.

3. How long should I let the strawberries infuse in the wine?

For best results, let the strawberries infuse in the wine for at least 1-2 hours before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together and create a more flavorful drink.

4. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of a Strawberry Wine Cooler?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of a Strawberry Wine Cooler by substituting the white wine with white grape juice or sparkling white grape juice. Follow the same recipe and enjoy a refreshing non-alcoholic drink.

5. How can I make a larger batch of Strawberry Wine Coolers for a party?

To make a larger batch of Strawberry Wine Coolers, simply multiply the recipe ingredients by the number of servings you need. For example, if you need 6 servings, use 6 bottles of white wine, 6 cups of strawberries, 1.5 cups of simple syrup, and 6 cups of sparkling water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • laylaleigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mhrivera
  • chefgirlrd