• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering a Strawberry Recipe Contest - Need Torte Crust Ideas!

In summary, the conversation is about finding ways to make a torte crust using strawberries. Some ideas suggested include using a layer of chocolate or graham cracker crust, using a strawberry jam glaze, filling the crust with vanilla pudding and cool whip, using a butter cake recipe with chopped strawberries, incorporating strawberries in a mojito torte filling, using Betty Crocker's sugar cookie dough mix, and creating mini strawberry tortes using a Pampered Chef Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. The goal is to impress the judges in a strawberry recipe contest.
MPaine
I'm entering a strawberry recipe contest tomorrow morning and I was wondering if there was any way to make a torte crust out of strawberries. I was thinking layer of strawberries covered with a layer of chocolate or maybe even graham cracker crust?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!!:confused:

I use the torte pans to make a strawberry cake mix. After the cake is cool. I melt about 1/4 cup of strawberry jam in the microwave, then brush the cake well with it. Then I make a filling out of 1 package of vanilla instant pudding, 1 cup milk, and 1 cup of Cool Whip. I fill the EAD with this and pipe stars around the edge of the bottom cake, then pread the filling in the bottom well. I put the top cake on, brush with the melted jam, and fill the well with strawberries sliced using the egg slicer. I finish by piping cool whip stars around the top edge, put a big dollop in the center, and place a strawberry fan in the center. Always gets RAVE reviews.

Maybe try a butter cake recipe with chopped strawberries or even dried strawberries in it? Then, maybe try the Mojito Torte filling, and incorporate more strawberries in that. Strawberry, lime and mint should go together quite nicely. Good luck!

Try Beety Crocker's Sugar Cookie Dough Mix. It works great in the tort oans

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I would suggest using our Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan to create mini strawberry tortes. You can use a combination of crushed graham crackers and melted butter for the crust, and then fill each muffin cup with a layer of sliced strawberries and top it off with a drizzle of melted chocolate. This way, you can create bite-sized tortes that will impress the judges in the contest. Good luck and happy cooking!

1. How do I enter the strawberry recipe contest?

To enter the strawberry recipe contest, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the contest link. From there, you can submit your recipe and contact information.

2. What is the deadline for entering the contest?

The deadline for entering the strawberry recipe contest is typically listed on the contest page on the Pampered Chef website. Be sure to check the website for the most up-to-date deadline information.

3. Do I have to use Pampered Chef products in my recipe?

While we encourage the use of Pampered Chef products in your recipe, it is not required. As long as your recipe features strawberries and a creative torte crust, it will be considered for the contest.

4. Can I submit more than one recipe?

Yes, you can submit multiple recipes for the strawberry recipe contest. However, please note that each recipe must be submitted separately and meet all contest requirements.

5. How will the winner be chosen?

The winner of the strawberry recipe contest will be chosen by a panel of judges based on creativity, taste, and presentation. The winner will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sassypip
Replies
Views
TeresaG
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies