• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Looking for a Strawberry Salsa Recipe

In summary, to make a Strawberry Salsa, you will need fresh strawberries, diced red onion, diced jalapeno pepper, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and a pinch of salt. You can use frozen strawberries, but be sure to thaw and drain them first. To adjust the spice level, remove seeds and membranes from the jalapeno or use less or milder peppers. Strawberry Salsa goes well with grilled chicken or fish, tortilla chips, tacos, and salads. It will last for 3-4 days in the fridge, but it's best enjoyed fresh.
love2cook2
Hi everyone.

I am looking for a recipe for a Strawberry Salsa, I think it is in the old Stonewere Sensations and More cookbook, but I left that book at a customers house. From what I remember it has strawberries, oranges, kiwi and a few other fruits in it. If some one could post it I would really appreciate it!

The Mango Salsa Sundaes has a similar recipe for the salsa. I'm not sure though if that is what you are looking for. This recipe can be found in the current Season's Best.

apple berry salsa...is one of my favorites! It's in the All the Best Cookbook. It has 1 pint strawberries, 2 kiwi, 2 apples, 2 Tbs orange juice, 2 Tbs brown sugar, & 2 Tbs jelly. Peel, core, slice apples, then chop. Dice other fruit, & combine with remaining ingredients. Serve with baked cinnamon chips.
It is so good, and everyone always likes it, plus you can show off quite a few tools:D

What ingredients do I need to make a Strawberry Salsa?

To make a delicious Strawberry Salsa, you will need fresh strawberries, diced red onion, diced jalapeno pepper, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and a pinch of salt.

Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh?

While fresh strawberries are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use frozen strawberries in a pinch. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before adding them to the salsa.

How can I adjust the spice level of the salsa?

If you prefer a milder salsa, you can remove the seeds and white membranes from the jalapeno pepper before dicing it. You can also use less jalapeno or substitute it with a milder pepper, such as a bell pepper.

What should I serve with Strawberry Salsa?

Strawberry Salsa makes a great topping for grilled chicken or fish, and it can also be enjoyed with tortilla chips or as a topping for tacos or salads.

How long will Strawberry Salsa last in the fridge?

When stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, Strawberry Salsa will last for about 3-4 days. It's best enjoyed fresh, so we recommend making it right before you plan to serve it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • basketmom2