• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Salsa

Nov 16, 2005
Hi everyone.

I am looking for a recipe for a Strawberry Salsa, I think it is in the old Stonewere Sensations and More cookbook, but I left that book at a customers house. From what I remember it has strawberries, oranges, kiwi and a few other fruits in it. If some one could post it I would really appreciate it!

pchef2006

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2006
The Mango Salsa Sundaes has a similar recipe for the salsa. I'm not sure though if that is what you are looking for. This recipe can be found in the current Season's Best.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
apple berry salsa...

is one of my favorites! It's in the All the Best Cookbook. It has 1 pint strawberries, 2 kiwi, 2 apples, 2 Tbs orange juice, 2 Tbs brown sugar, & 2 Tbs jelly. Peel, core, slice apples, then chop. Dice other fruit, & combine with remaining ingredients. Serve with baked cinnamon chips.
It is so good, and everyone always likes it, plus you can show off quite a few tools:D