• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Best Strawberry Salsa Recipe!

In summary, you can use frozen strawberries for the salsa recipe, but make sure to thaw and drain them first. The salsa can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days and the spiciness level can be adjusted by using more or less jalapeno pepper. It can also be used as a topping for grilled meats and other fruits can be substituted for strawberries in the recipe.
jj16
Gold Member
Does anyone have a good strawberry salsa recipe they'd like to share?

Thanks

Judy

Judy,

The Apple Berry Salsa is my favorite and it has stawberries in it! You serve it with cinnamon chips and it is always a hit at my shows and personal parties! You can find it on recipe search...

This is a relish that a local chef posted in our newspaper today. He stated that a strawberry relish or salsa can be used on everything including fish, pork and chicken. If someone makes this, let us know how it tastes!

Strawberry Red Onion Relish
2 cups diced strawberries
3 tbs. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
¼-cup fine diced red onion
Mix all in bowl and let stand 20 minutes before serving.

This one is pretty yummy! Strawberry Salsa1 qt. finely chopped fresh strawberries
1 medium green pepper chopped
2 Tbsp chopped green onions
2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
1/3 cup Catalina salad dressing
Dash hot pepper sauce
Pepper to taste. In a bowl, comine the strawberries, green pepper, onions, and parsley. Stir in the salad dressing, hot pepper sauce, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.

jj16 said:
Does anyone have a good strawberry salsa recipe they'd like to share?

Thanks

Judy

are you searching for sweet or spicy?
If sweet, I have one that is similar to our apple berry salsa, but a little different.

1 pint strawberries
2-3 Kiwis
1 fuji apple
1 granny smith apple
1 mango (optional)

dice fruit size to liking.
add 1 tbsp of cinnamon plus
1/4 cup sugar
juice from one lime

mix together and serve with cinnamon chips.

Thanks for all the input and help.

Judy

1. Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for this salsa recipe. Just make sure to thaw them completely before using and drain any excess liquid.

2. How long can I store this strawberry salsa in the fridge?

This salsa can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. After that, the strawberries may start to lose their texture and the salsa may become watery.

3. Can I adjust the level of spiciness in this salsa?

Absolutely! You can adjust the amount of jalapeno pepper used to make this salsa as spicy or mild as you'd like. You can also remove the seeds and ribs of the jalapeno for a milder flavor.

4. Can I use this strawberry salsa as a topping for grilled meats?

Yes, this salsa is a great topping for grilled chicken, pork, or fish. The sweet and spicy flavors pair well with a variety of proteins.

5. Can I substitute other fruits for the strawberries in this recipe?

While this recipe is specifically for strawberry salsa, you can certainly experiment with different fruits such as mangoes, peaches, or pineapples. Just make sure to adjust the other ingredients and seasonings accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • kchaudoin