• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Creation Ideas: Making Something Delicious Tomorrow!

In summary, the person wants to make something tomorrow with strawberries. They don't know what, but they are in the mood for them. They saw two recipes on Pinterest and one was for a strawberry pretzel salad and the other was for strawberry cupcakes.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I want to make strawberry "something" tomorrow. I really don't even know what! I'm in the mood for strawberries. Anybody have any good recipes that they can share?

Here are two things I saw on Pinterest that looked good.

No title to the first one, but here's what it said:

Recipe: 1 and 1/2 roll of sugar cookie dough, spread on bottom of pan and cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool. Mix I bar of cream cheese with about half a box of powdered sugar. Spread on cooled cookie dough. On top of that spread strawberry glaze, and add the cut up strawberries on the top:)

The second picture is this:

Strawberry Pretzel Salad

Ingredients:
• 2 cups crushed pretzels
• 3/4 cup melted butter
• 3 tablespoons sugar, plus 3/4 cup sugar
• 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
• 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
• 2 (3-ounce) packages strawberry gelatin dessert mix
• 2 cups boiling water
• 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries
• 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
• Whipped topping or whipped cream, to garnish

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Press this mixture into a 9 by 13-inch pan and bake for 7 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.

In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar. Fold in the whipped topping, and spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until well chilled.

In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, and allow to cool slightly. Add the strawberries and pineapple, and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until serving time.

To serve, cut slices and serve with a dollop of whipped topping.

Attachments

• 258394097340516697.jpg
    258394097340516697.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 490
  • strawberrypretzelsalad.jpeg
    strawberrypretzelsalad.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 693
I make the strawberry pretzel one every Easter! YUMMY!The Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle (Pampered Chef recipe) is yummy too!

The Strawberry Pretzel is FABULOUS! (In fact, I am hoping that is what my SIL will be bringing tomorrow to our other SIL house :)).

My other suggestion would be Strawberry Amaretto Pastries.

Maybe strawberry pie??

Right after I posted this I grabbed the Simply Sweet cookbook and the recipe on the front cover jumped out at me. I made the cupcake part in the Brownie Pan and will assemble them in the morning.

What are some easy strawberry dessert ideas?

Some easy strawberry dessert ideas include strawberry shortcake, strawberry cheesecake, strawberry crumble, strawberry ice cream, and strawberry trifle.

Can I use frozen strawberries in these recipes?

Yes, frozen strawberries can be used in these recipes. Just make sure to thaw them before using and drain any excess liquid.

Are there any savory dishes that use strawberries?

Yes, strawberries can be used in savory dishes such as strawberry balsamic chicken, strawberry and avocado salad, and strawberry salsa.

Do you have any recommendations for incorporating strawberries into breakfast?

Yes, strawberries can be added to breakfast dishes such as strawberry overnight oats, strawberry banana smoothie, or strawberry crepes.

Can I substitute other fruits for strawberries in these recipes?

Yes, you can substitute other fruits for strawberries in these recipes. Some fruits that work well include raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefPaulaB